WetlookPro

Message # 29984.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Dunk Tank Parties

Date: Wed 27/06/07 09:00:32 GMT

Name: Dave gb

Email: dave@dunktank.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Why not get a few people from here to chip in and have ajoint booking. Alternatavly why not sugest it to some local fundraising events with you wife being the person to be dunked....

Pubs seem to like having them as well so there`s another option of getting one.

In reply to Message (29984.1) Depressed Re: Dunk Tank Parties

By Wet_Gorilla - cg Tue 26/06/07 16:17:51 GMT

Aw mate, you don't know how much I'd love to hire the dunk tank for my wife's amusement...unfortunately I'm broke. Can thank the bank of England and their stupid mortgage interest rates for that...
In reply to Message (29984) Hello Dunk Tank Parties

By Dave - dave@dunktank.co.uk gb Tue 26/06/07 11:11:39 GMT

Hi all

Had a bit of response to the last post with some events on the horizon, unfortunatly nothing public as yet !

Thats where you guys come in, if you know any events where you`d like the tank to go, aproach the organisers and sell them the idea of how good  a fundraiser the tank can be.

If any of you are interested in hiring the dunk tank for a private party or photo shoot then please get in contact. If you need the models as well for a photo shoot I can arrange this for you.

We`ve also had a good response with people wanting the Dunk Tank for staff parties, Fundraising events and pubs etc, if you know anywhere where the dunk tank would be put to good use then get in touch. I can offer some great midweek rates on hiring the Dunk Tank in the south east and also for weekly bookings. Why not hire it for a week and get plenty of Photo`s....

For more info check out

www.dunktank.co.uk

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]