minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:28:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 2998.4

Subject: Hello Re: Unusual Topic (Caution)

Date: Mon 31/03/03 09:12:24 GMT

Name: Joe Everyday us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
All that I know and care about is that it is perfectly safe for me to look at these pictures.  I am not going to drown.  If these women want to live life to the fullest, then GOOD FOR THEM.
In reply to Message (2998) Hello Unusual Topic (Caution)

By Observer - uu Sun 30/03/03 17:18:33 GMT

I don't mean to sound like an old lady here, but how safe are all these outdoor photo shoots for these models?  I recently received word from one web site about a model barely making it to an island in a swift stream current, and there are numerous pictures of models posing on or near structures such as small dams and weirs where water velocity can set up wicked hydraulics.  And that is not even getting into the issues of hypothermia, submerged obstacles, parasites, etc.  I guess we can just trust that these models are accomplished swimmers, and that they and the photo crews are conversant with the basics of swift water safety.  It would be terrible to learn of a tragedy befalling any of our community!  I would hate to see all websites go to strictly swimming pools and bathtubs, but maybe they could find some slower water?

I hate to sound like a drag, but as more and more sites come on line, and more and more people get into this sort of photography, maybe they ought to consider some sort of safety certification, like the "dolphin safe" labels on tuna cans.  "All models trained to Red Cross Basic Life Saving water safety" or some such.  

I say this from having had the experience of pulling a fully clothed girl out of the water this afternoon while out fishing on a local river.  She had tried to wade across wearing jeans, sneakers and a sweatshirt and got knocked off her feet in water barely past her knees.  There was nothing sexy about her panicked look, or watching her puke buckets of swallowed water into my boat after I dragged her in.  If not for my being there, it is very possible, even likely she would have drowned.

I would not mention it except for this frightening experience, and maybe hope to get a dialog going, promote awareness at least.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]