Wetlook-Online

Message # 29968.1

Subject: Hello translation

Date: Mon 25/06/07 13:10:56 GMT

Name: Jester512 ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Just used google translation tool, may not be perfect but it's english.

When I came from the cinema, nor erheitert of the wonderful comedy, which even I had seen with my friend, my good mood already flew. The course, in which I had been supposed to sit, drove straight around the corner and as I read at the plan, would also only come the next in a half hour. But it did not use anything, because over to run, it was clearly too far and thus remained me nothing else as waiting… But did not become boring me. On the other roads stood an extremely attractive man. The two upper buttons of its shirt were opened and it carried a Jeans. Apparent also it had missed its course, and apparent it had noticed me likewise. I gave him a verstohlenes smile. As answer I got a Zwinkern. Straight one as I the type from downside to above more exactly regarded - I meant to see a light dent in its trousers - began it to thunder and too grummeln. I saw to the sky fell up, there to me the first drop in the Dekolettee and as the drops mean already bosoms further down crept, felt I an easy Kribbeln in the belly. But already had become two minutes later from the drop whole buckets water, which came there from the sky. Obviously, I had also no screen also. It lasted not for a long time, until I had through-yielded from head to foot, and I wore a white blouse. More badly couldn't it come now really - or better? The man on the other side had a screen and he came leisurely to me. „Also take shelter to wools you? I have still another place freely, “said he with a smile, which was chocolat more sweetly than Mousse outer, and which wants which meant. I felt, how my nipples became hard, which came on the one hand from the cold weather of the rain, in addition, of it that he stood now so near that I could smell its perfume. Male, harsh. I got completely soft knees and sighed quietly. He seemed to have heard that, because he closed his screen, took my hand and pulled themselves to the Hauswand, which was behind me. It took my wrists and pressed it gently to the Hauswand. He whispered to me in the ear: „I could see your rigid nipples of the other roadside, and now I would like to show you, what is still rigid… “. It pressed its hard tail means belly on and began to kiss me at the neck. I was surprised so and threatened to together-sink. But it held me with its easily gebräunten and extremely muskulösen arms. Further kisses covered mean neck, continued to move down and felt I its hand under my blouse. It was warm and strong and massed my chests so sensitively, as I had experienced it never before.  

In reply to Message (29968) Read This Rain Story html

By It´s me - de Mon 25/06/07 10:12:13 GMT

Sorry, only in german. A rain story In the german Fashion-Magazin "Joy" writen by Yvonne: Im Regen

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]