WetlookPro

Message # 29931.2

Subject: Thumbs Up Re: Getting wet is fun

Date: Sun 24/06/07 12:54:08 GMT

Name: wetinwisc us

Email: cheesehead1965@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes, getting wet in your clothes is FUN!!  The problem is that here in middle America some women will feel uncomfortable if some guy they don't know goes swimming next to them.  They may think the guy wants to rape them or something worse, and then run away.  I've enjoyed wading in lakes, puddles, and streams while wearing old sneakers and other clothes, and then swimming in these clothes ever since I was 8.  Sometimes I feel uneasy doing that in my hometown, for fear that someone who recognizes me will see me and find out my secret, so I go a few hours away and engage in those activities.
In reply to Message (29931) Hello Getting wet is fun

By Sopping - katakai1@verizon.net us Sat 23/06/07 15:00:55 GMT

The really great series of wetlook photos from several Russian sites posted below show a side of wetlook that we, the fetish types who enjoy the turn-on that female wetlook gives us, often fail to recognize.

Getting wet in your clothes is fun!. Look at the young people in the Russian fountains celbrating graduation!  They are not concerned with the sexual turn-ons of getting wet. They are just having a glorious time. Likewise when a team wins a championship; when you complete training - solo flight is an example, when you get an award, (e.g. A. Jolie)  it is time to jump into the pool or fountain. Weddings are another example which are now getting more and more wet exposure. We, the "second-hand observers," may enjoy the turn-ons that may result. and the fact that we do it is obvious.

But from the schoolkids rushing into the sea in Australia, to the happy Russians it is  - - obviously - - just plain fun!

Likewise in the "heat wave" fountain scenes we have seen in the past.And hope to see in the future.

And the endless series of Youtube pool dunkings.

So, people, ENJOY!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]