Wetlook-Online

Message # 29885.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: man o man for MK

Date: Fri 22/06/07 18:47:41 GMT

Name: Tom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I know this mark

I've been following the show on the web for years in the Uk, italy and spain.

But I enjoy the concept of the show, the way the sexy women tease the man so thats why I wanted to see a clip of the trailer if you have the time.

In reply to Message (29885.1.1.1) Hello Re: man o man for MK

By MK - us Fri 22/06/07 14:05:04 GMT

There is no point to do that....cos the trailer only shows a clip of the girls pushing the GUYS in the pool....not the other way around.

Thats what everybody seems to forget....the original Mann O Mann show never had any GIRLS being pushed into the pool. The game concept was all about guys lining up by the pool and then pretty girls would push the guys into the pool. Thats what the show was about.

The urban legend that the German show created....was a myth. What you saw during the German show was that in their version...some of the girl would also jump in the pool at the end of the show. But when they did the same show in the UK (hosted by Chris Tarrant of Tiswas fame)...the girls never went in the pool...so the UK version had male wetlook only. Likewise, the Greek version was mostly like the German version too....mostly guys getting pushed in the pool.

What you saw from those Greek clips in the past...was that for "some" of the Greek shows...they reversed the roles...and for a few shows ONLY...they had the girls being pushed in the pool. However....90% of the Greek shows were men getting pushed in the pool...there are only a small handful of shows where women got pushed in.

Likewise, they also did a copy this show in Italy too...and I taped those too...and they were like the UK version...100% male wetlook and no girls ever went in the pool.

Mann O Mann show is a bit like Tiswas.....i.e. widely misunderstood. Only a small handful of shows had decent scenes.

Anyway...the trailer does not show the female scenes....only the male scenes.

MK

In reply to Message (29885.1.1) Hello Re: man o man for MK

By Tom - uu Thu 21/06/07 20:18:45 GMT

Ok Mk

do you think you could post a clip of the trailer of the greek man o man

that would be great

thanks

In reply to Message (29885.1) Hello Re: man o man for MK

By MK - us Thu 21/06/07 15:31:51 GMT

Not yet.

They have been showing a trailer promo for the old Greek Mann O Mann show for months now....they show the trailer every day...but so far they did not start re-airing it....what a tease.  I am subscribed to the channel on satellite....I am just waiting for them to replay the series. At the moment they are airing the Greek version of the Italian series called "No E La Rai"....i.e. the 1992 to 1995 show with 150 girls and the water buckets game...I am sure you all know that awesome Italian series.....

http://www.theoopsbank.com/videos.php?id=1139&list=0

lots more here...

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=La+Rai

Well...they did a copy of that show in Greece too, from 1993 to 1995...and their version was called "1 2 3 Antenna" and featured loads of awesome models who are nicely dressed (100% of all the girls wear pantyhose...so thats a great show for ph and leg lovers). Sadly the Greek version did not have a pool on stage as the Italian version did. However...the Greek version DID so several "summer special shows" for that series that were outdoors by a swimming pool. Currently they are only airing the indoor versions of that old show...so I am waiting for them to re-air the outdoor summer specials they made by the pool.

I guess once they complete airing that old series, then they will star to re-air the Greek version of Mann O Mann again....but that could be several more months before that happens.

All I can do is subscribe to the channel and set my DVRs to record it every day.

MK

In reply to Message (29885) Question man o man for MK

By Tom - uu Thu 21/06/07 02:44:34 GMT

You talked about you having access to the greek version of the show a little while back

Any news ?

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]