Wetlook-Online

Message # 29885.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: man o man for MK

Date: Thu 21/06/07 20:18:45 GMT

Name: Tom uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ok Mk

do you think you could post a clip of the trailer of the greek man o man

that would be great

thanks

In reply to Message (29885.1) Hello Re: man o man for MK

By MK - us Thu 21/06/07 15:31:51 GMT

Not yet.

They have been showing a trailer promo for the old Greek Mann O Mann show for months now....they show the trailer every day...but so far they did not start re-airing it....what a tease.  I am subscribed to the channel on satellite....I am just waiting for them to replay the series. At the moment they are airing the Greek version of the Italian series called "No E La Rai"....i.e. the 1992 to 1995 show with 150 girls and the water buckets game...I am sure you all know that awesome Italian series.....

http://www.theoopsbank.com/videos.php?id=1139&list=0

lots more here...

http://www.thewambank.com/search.php?searchfor=La+Rai

Well...they did a copy of that show in Greece too, from 1993 to 1995...and their version was called "1 2 3 Antenna" and featured loads of awesome models who are nicely dressed (100% of all the girls wear pantyhose...so thats a great show for ph and leg lovers). Sadly the Greek version did not have a pool on stage as the Italian version did. However...the Greek version DID so several "summer special shows" for that series that were outdoors by a swimming pool. Currently they are only airing the indoor versions of that old show...so I am waiting for them to re-air the outdoor summer specials they made by the pool.

I guess once they complete airing that old series, then they will star to re-air the Greek version of Mann O Mann again....but that could be several more months before that happens.

All I can do is subscribe to the channel and set my DVRs to record it every day.

MK

In reply to Message (29885) Question man o man for MK

By Tom - uu Thu 21/06/07 02:44:34 GMT

You talked about you having access to the greek version of the show a little while back

Any news ?

thanks

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.005 seconds to generate ]