WetlookPro

Message # 29861.2.1

Subject: Exclamation Re: Hard to find Custom DVDs

Date: Wed 20/06/07 04:42:52 GMT

Name: Mike at

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sorry, i think I have it badly explained.

I don`t want a special scene, which has to be filmed speciffically for me. I only want to have the possibility to compose from the available scenes a DVD!

In reply to Message (29861.2) Hello Re: Hard to find Custom DVDs

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com de Tue 19/06/07 14:12:43 GMT

Mike,

I can understand your opinion about that very well. But you also have to see this from the producers site a little bit:

Every production costs a lot of money (location rental, models, maybe equipment and especially the time to edit the video/finish a complete DVD). The time of all producers is also limited so they have to make sure to produce that kind of videos which will be bought by most people. Often the custom videos are not really a mainstream-taste... they are special many of them are strange or better let me say very special  Wow .

So for 80$ nobody in the world will just "waste" his time to edit that DVD. I did need about 20 hours for every singel 15-20 Minute Wetlook clip for the editing plus 2-3 hours for the filming! So when I would have my models for free (maybe girlfriend or similar--but most sites have to pay $ for the models) and a nice location close to where I live I would earn 2,60€ per hour when I just edit this. After tax, computer/energy costs and all other stuff it'll be nothing. Mike, think you understand that this isn't possible also when there are maybe a few more people who buy this clip. I have seen non-Wetlook sites who offer customs for 1000-2000$! Then the producer are able to realize you wishes... but not for 80$!

The only solution is to producer videos for all people/mainstream taste. Some will enjoy them for 95% others only for 40%. But at least there are videos on the market. Also most websites have a lot of different videos on a DVD.... you can't tell me that there are not some clips on the DVDs which aren't your taste.

The main reason why I don't do custom videos (and many other sites too) is that you often have unhappy customers with that. It's not allways possible to produce 100% what the custumer likes to see, cause of other circumstances. The time pressure is also very hard. So I did make the experience that the best you can offer to your customers are the "standart" videos and try to make them as different as possible.

So the easiest way is to tell the producer your special wishes. When they enjoy your idea or receive many requests to do that, they'll realize your idea in future. And they you have a DVD which is cheaper than 80$ Tongue

Good luck with that!

Best wishes,

Swen

P.S.: You can tell me your sugestions for your custom video. Maybe it's possible to film that for a standart-video? But I can't promisse you this.

In reply to Message (29861) Question Hard to find Custom DVDs

By Mike - at Tue 19/06/07 10:01:10 GMT

Hi!

Do you have any idea, why most of the wetlook producers don`t offer custom DVDs? I only know one (!) producer (Wetlook Unlimited) how offers Custom DVDs, where I can specify the scenes that I want to have.

I personally have no intention to pay hundreds of dollars for dozens of different DVDs, with 80% uninteresting scenes for me. I would like to compose one or two DVDs with my favorite scenes. I know, this would be more work for the producer, but I think, a lot of wetlook lovers would prefer paying 80 $ for one custom DVD, instead of 350 $ for 10 standard DVDs with 80% uninteresting scenes.

What do you think?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]