WetlookPro

Message # 29740.3

Subject: Hello Re: First Wetlook

Date: Wed 13/06/07 22:59:49 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I remember the tv series...it was a science show called "Don't Ask Me" made in 1974.

FYI this concept for a tv series has been copied many times since the 1960s and still exists to this day in various countries. The earliest show I remember that did this format was the UK series called "How" where they had various scientific stunts and a panel to ask "how" the science works. In the 1970's you had Magnus Pyke doing his show, and then the concept got exported to the USA and the series "Bill Nye The Science Guy" was popular in the 1990s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy

The latest encarnation of this concept for a show is the show called Die Clever Show in Germany...where they so all kinds of wacky science stunts.

I did not see that particular episode you mention....but I DID see a very SIMILAR stunt done in the early 1970's in the UK on their long running science show called TOMORROWS WORLD. And they did an amazing thing on one show that really shocked me when I saw it. Their science test was to test how people's heart rate changes...when they are subjected to ice cold water....so they had this cute girl come out on stage and she was wearing a nice blouse and skirt, and they had her seated in a chair that was positioned inside a kiddie pool. And then they wired her up to check her heart rate etc...and then they proceeded to pour buckets of ice cold water all over her (from the shoulders...not on her head...I remember her hair was kept dry)...and they they monitored her heart rate as she was wetted down.....

....Jesus....all I can say is....forget the girls heart rate.....my heart rate DEFINITELY went up a LOT !!!....it certainly affected my heart rate....ha ha

Sadly that is one of many tv tapings I made on my first Philips VTR in 1972 that got "lost" in 1976 when my house got burgled while I was work and the buggers took my stereo and tv set...and several of my earliest 1972 cliptapes too. I did not care about the tv or stereo...but those tapes had some priceless scenes on them that have never been aired in 35 years....i.e. I used to have lots of "It's a Knockout" early tv tapings from the early 70's that had great wetlook scenes too.

In reply to Message (29740) Happy First Wetlook

By The lonely one - gb Wed 13/06/07 17:40:34 GMT

Hi there. Thought i let you know of the first time experienced wetlook. It was on the around the mid seventies on a science program with Dr Magnus Pike where viewers wrote in with a science question. This week someone wrote in asking why certain fabrics went transparent when wet. After he went through his science bit he said watch and i will demonstrate where this young girl came on wearing a t-shirt came on set. He picked up a bucket of water. apoligised to the young lady then through it all over her. My jaw dropped and i felt somthing stir inside me even though i was only about 10 or 11. She had a bikini on underneath which we could now see very clearly and i have never forgotten it. Does anyone else remember this? Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]