Wetlook-Online

Message # 29740.1

Subject: Hello Re: First Wetlook

Date: Wed 13/06/07 18:17:34 GMT

Name: pm ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Wow sounds like a brilliant program, and the scientist decided to give a girl a wet t-shirt how terribly considerate of him! i bet he loved it. the first time i did i think was when i was surfing yahoo. this was at a young age about 10 or so, dont know why i had a computer that young!! i somehow came across wet kahuna and saw all these pictures of girls in the pool with their clothes on and it felt good! i had known i liked girls wet in their clothes but i was never sure why. i was only very young at the time!

In reply to Message (29740) Happy First Wetlook

By The lonely one - gb Wed 13/06/07 17:40:34 GMT

Hi there. Thought i let you know of the first time experienced wetlook. It was on the around the mid seventies on a science program with Dr Magnus Pike where viewers wrote in with a science question. This week someone wrote in asking why certain fabrics went transparent when wet. After he went through his science bit he said watch and i will demonstrate where this young girl came on wearing a t-shirt came on set. He picked up a bucket of water. apoligised to the young lady then through it all over her. My jaw dropped and i felt somthing stir inside me even though i was only about 10 or 11. She had a bikini on underneath which we could now see very clearly and i have never forgotten it. Does anyone else remember this? Happy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]