Wetlook-Online

Message # 29722.2.2.1.1

Subject: Info Bits

Date: Wed 13/06/07 10:10:13 GMT

Name: Jay gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
People would look at global warming more seriously if governments and companies didnt use it as an excuse to make money. For example higher taxes on flights will NOT solve the problem, people will still fly and all that happens is the government make more money. It is a fact that us as humans are making a terrible impact on our environment, what they need to do is actually inforce something that makes the environement better not the governments or large companies wallet bigger. The difference between past global weather changes is that those were all in line with the way the world was. There was not excess pressure put into the climate. We use more trees then we plant and therefore are losing natures natural way of dealing with CO2, we are creating more CO2 then can be cleaned by nature, that is something that soon enough we will all see the negative effects of.
In reply to Message (29722.2.2.1) Tongue Re: Yes, please go away and be afraid of global warmiGo away you dittoheads

By Mike - de Wed 13/06/07 04:48:55 GMT

In reply to Message (29722.2.2) Depressed Re: Go away you dittoheads

By Anon - us Wed 13/06/07 04:19:24 GMT

Those who say there is no global climate catastrophe or that it's not caused by human activity are just not informed about the issue.  They are typically people who get their 'information' from asswipes like Limbaugh, and they don't read anything.  It's not fair to use bogus tax scares to opposed the climate issue.   There is no longer any honest debate about 'global warming' within the scientific/weather community.  But there is never a shortage of people who don't understand the issue but who have a lot to say about it.   I wish you dittoheads like Desert Hawk would leave your stupid politics out of this forum.
In reply to Message (29722.2) Hello Global warming is a serious problem

By sjakie - nl Tue 12/06/07 20:05:25 GMT

But a great way to make that clear to us.

Fantastic wet jeans shots.

In reply to Message (29722) Links A few clips

By FritzFischer - de Tue 12/06/07 17:41:56 GMT

Hi Folks,

I've found a few wet clips on the website of the german tv-station Pro Sieben.

Sonya Kraus and others, I think they look beautiful:

http://www.prosieben.de/wissen/galileocontra/bewegung/

Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.081 seconds to generate ]