minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 13:23:33 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 29722.2.1.1

Subject: Info Re: Global warming is junk "science"!

Date: Wed 13/06/07 03:17:05 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Right on dude!  Driving cars and operating factories can't possibly permanently change the Earth's climate.  I too remember the "a new ice age is coming" hysteria in the 70's.  There was even an episode of "In Search Of" about it, that was rerun a few years ago on some cable channel.  Then in the 80's the global warming stuff came out (called the "greenhouse effect" back then).  It is just an excuse for more taxes and more regulations.  Nature pollutes itself more than man does.  Every volcanic eruption releases millions of tons of CO2, CO, and lots of other pollutants.  Every animal in the forest breathes out CO2.  Trees use up CO2, but when they die and decompose, all that CO2 goes right back into the air.  That's exactly how things are supposed to work.  What a wonderful system God designed:  our waste product CO2 is what plants breathe, their waste product O2 is what we breathe.  

President Bush's house in Texas is designed to be very energy efficient.  Al Gore's house in Tenessee wastes lots of energy.  Ahh, but he buys "carbon offsets".  In other words, let the rich pollute to their heart's content but screw the middle class and the poor with draconian environmental laws.

In reply to Message (29722.2.1) Hello Re: Global warming is NOT a serious problem

By fashion_Cam - uu Wed 13/06/07 02:04:23 GMT

1. If these people are so concerned about the planet, you'd think that they at least know which direction it rotates (watch the end of the video).

2. I'll buy into the global warming hype (at least in terms of how much of it is man-made) as soon as Al Gore et al can explain the temperature fluctuations that came about long before the spread of industrialization. For instance: the ice ages, the mideval warming period (active vinyards in Great Brittain and greenery in Greenland), the Little Ice Age, and the fact that some of the retreating glaciers in the Alps were not there when the Roman armies marched across.  Besides, I'm old enough to remember all the "we're going into another ice age" crap barely 30 years ago. Same hype, just in a different direction.

I'm all for cleaner air and less pollution, but a lot of the global warming stuff is actually just anti-capitalism or a way to make money off the hype (like the "carbon offset" business. What a scam).

Corsair

In reply to Message (29722.2) Hello Global warming is a serious problem

By sjakie - nl Tue 12/06/07 20:05:25 GMT

But a great way to make that clear to us.

Fantastic wet jeans shots.

In reply to Message (29722) Links A few clips

By FritzFischer - de Tue 12/06/07 17:41:56 GMT

Hi Folks,

I've found a few wet clips on the website of the german tv-station Pro Sieben.

Sonya Kraus and others, I think they look beautiful:

http://www.prosieben.de/wissen/galileocontra/bewegung/

Enjoy!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]