minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 08:21:30 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 29716

Subject: Links 15 minute video of Jennifer in the pool.

Date: Tue 12/06/07 12:42:29 GMT

Name: jetwetfun us

Email: jet@jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I may be biased, but I think this has to be one of the best wetlook videos I've ever seen (ok, may not be everyones cup of tea, but I sure like it).  In this video, Jennifer goes into the swimming pool in a long aqua skirt, shoes and blouse.  It includes some great shots of long wet hair flowing in the water and this outfit was just awesome because of the "dress-up" factor.  Jennifer looked so gorgeous, and did not appear to be dressed for the pool.  Jennifer slowly enters the pool, giving us several looks at the water line creeping up her skirt.  She swims around a while and then takes her shoes off and swims barefoot.  She gives us lots of looks as she quickly gets up out of the water and lets the water run from her clothing.  She also has a wrestling match with a large blow-up lobster.  She did win in the end, thank goodness!  There are also some "hair  over the face" shots and a couple attempts at hair flips that are very funny and exciting at the same time.  The last several minutes of the video gets very interesting as Jennifer swims in a little less.  The video is 15 1/2 minutes long and is 240 MB in size so it's not something easily done by dial-up.  We put up over 50 screen grabs from the movie so go take a look:

http://www.jetwetfun.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]