Wetlook-Online

Message # 29706.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: I gotta agree

Date: Tue 12/06/07 11:48:35 GMT

Name: wetnyld us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

But for privacy in case the picnic gets interesting, Illinois Beach State Park in Zion, towards the Wisconsin border, has long stretches of beach that just go on. Depending how far you wish to walk, you will find privacy. Theres even the resort there if you want to make it an overnighter.
In reply to Message (29706.1.1) Hello I gotta agree

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Tue 12/06/07 09:36:43 GMT

I've never been to these beaches, but generally the bigger a crowd at a beach the less likely anybody would even notice swimming in clothes. Well, unless she's planning on a leather jacket or prom dress, I suppose.
In reply to Message (29706.1) Idea Re: Lake Michigan

By wetwhiteandblue - us Tue 12/06/07 04:06:07 GMT

If she's the self-conscious type that doesn't want the public to be aware of her wearing clothes in the water, a semi-quite beach is not the place to go!  Good chance she'll stick out like a sore thumb!

I suggest a fairly crowded beach like Oak Street in Chicago where many people swim wearing clothes.  She would blend in perfectly and no one around her would seem to care!  Perhaps you may want to wait until evening when the crowd dies down.  

Foster Avenue Beach just to the north of Oak Street Beach is another good place!

In reply to Message (29706) In Love Lake Michigan

By wetdoc - us Tue 12/06/07 02:24:21 GMT

Anyone know of any semi-quiet beaches along Lake Michigan in either Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin? I won a date with my girlfriend and she has agreed to picnic and wear some clothes for a swim. Knowing her the less people the better though. Sorry no pics.

Thanks for you help.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]