WetlookPro

Message # 2966.1

Subject: Pictures aww man

Date: Sat 29/03/03 01:38:32 GMT

Name: messygirlcree ca

Email: cree@wetandmessyfetish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
see what i get for cutting and pasting! Sorry I killed all the links... I am not sure what do do to make them work, so here is the direct link to the videos, info and descriptions and pics are all there.

www.wetandmessyfetish.com/store.html

i make alof of appearance s in this video, ha ha.

In reply to Message (2966) Video FREE TWO HR WET VIDEO

By messygirlcree - cree@wetandmessyfetish.com ca Sat 29/03/03 01:36:28 GMT

Special deal, three days only

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Join the WAMF Club Thurs-Sunday eve (until March 30) with ANY membership type, and pick any VHS Tape FREE!

Includes free shipping ground to anywhere globally.

Pick from:

NEW!! WAMF GUNGEQUEENS #2 - VHS (raw/amateur) - This return of the GIRLS GONE GUNGE!.............still more ladies getting covered in all kindsa substances is LONG! 1hr 50 mins! This video covers things from slime to molasses, from pudding to eggnog, eggs and jam! We are talking around a dozen scenes from various sessions, with a large variety of girls!MORE PICS AND INFO

NEW!! WAMF GUNGEQUEENS #1 - VHS (raw/amateur) - This amazing collection of ladies getting covered in all kindsa substances is LONG! 1hr 36 mins! This video covers things from slime to molasses, from mayonnaise to chocolate batter. We are talking around a dozen scenes from various sessions, with a large variety of girls!MORE PICS AND INFO.

NEW!! WAMF WETGIRLS #1 - VHS (raw/amateur) - A huge 1hr 48 min compilation of lovely ladies becoming complete soaked to the skin! From dunking to showers, swimming pools to lakes and rivers, wet feet and shoes to hair in the face...This is an excellent tape with a large variety of gorgeous girls, great outfits and lovely locations. No nudity and no sheer-style footage.MORE PICS AND INFO

NEW!! WAMF MUDBABES #1 - VHS (raw/amateur) - a nice selection of girls rolling around in the mud, includes some tearing clothing scenes, hosing off, and costumed wrestling! - MORE PICS AND INFO   SORRY OUT OF STOCK DUE TO THIS OFFER****

PRETTY PIJINKS "A collection of slapstick-y fun!"-  45 REAL PIES!  4 delightful, slapstick-y pie scenes.  The FEATURE scene is 'Slippery Auditions' - 20 mins...Corti and Lacey. Two girls dance in pretty slips at an audition, and end up in a big piefight with 30 real cream pies! 3 bonus scenes! MORE PICS AND INFO

MAID TO PIE "Messy Pie Fun!"- 60 REAL PIES! Amateur video features a wonderful pie exchange between Charm (the Grande Dame) and Lacey (the French Maid). This amateur fetish video has been professionally edited and packaged. It does NOT include nudity and is completely ad-libbed by these wonderful gals. 75% of shots are completely facial without wiping clean. MORE PICS AND INFO  REVIEWS

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Smply join, then email your login info, shipping address, and choice of video to webmaster@wetandmessyfetish.com.  We will verify your membership, tapes will be shipped April 5.

Not valid with any other offer, new memberships only. nearly 10,000 pics, hours of mpeg clips, dozens of long realmovies. Updates 3-10x per week, both wet and messy.

www.wetandmessyfetish.com/signup.html

"Where gorgeous girls get messy!"

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.176 seconds to generate ]