WetlookPro

Message # 295.3.1.1

Subject: On Drugs Ha ha!

Date: Mon 30/09/02 04:21:50 GMT

Name: leonmoomin gb

Email: leonmoomin@madasafish.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I hope she has tried to get some sort of royalties from the dildo company.

It's odd that that website offers material that is available for free, inside a paysite?

Oh well, my bad!

leonmoomin Scatter

In reply to Message (295.3.1) Hello Re: The full story about these pics.

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com gb Sun 29/09/02 14:05:57 GMT

JJ is correct. The producer of those wet scenes was Scott from Tennessee, who was the editor of The Wetlook Newsletter (which was how we all communicated in those good old days before Al Gore invented the internet). Scott was not only a great editor and publisher for wetlook fans, he also did his own wetlook shoots too.

In 1998 Scott shot all those series you see on JJ's site. Due to personal reasons, Scott decided to retire from the wetlook scene, and as I had known him for many years he asked me to continue his legacy and gave all his video and stills to me. I acquired all his digital video mastertapes, as well as several boxes of some 300+ still photos. Seeing as I cannot do justice to stills photos (cos video is all I have time for), I secured Scott's approval for me to re-donate all of his stills collection to JJ for the vintage archives. I retained all the digital video tapes and grouped all those together onto 1 2hr tape (tape 52701) which are live action videos of the same scenes you see on JJ site. Those of you who follow my windows media streams, will recall that 2 months ago I posted a 2 minute video stream of the same blonde girl in jeans in the shower...that was created from that same footage too.

As JJ said, Scott also allowed the girls to get copies of all the stills he took, and they were granted permission to stick them on their sites...so this is where they put them. However, that site only has reprints, the negatives are now owned by JJ as per Scott's approval and I own the rights to the video footage.

As somebody else said....when you take stills...you never know where they may end up. One of our models, Lisa, had a hilarious experience when she came over to visit us in Florida one year...she had done a bondage shoot in leather stuff for a German magazine...some 4 years earlier...and it was used in the magazine and she forgot all about it. Lisa came over to work with us in the USA 4 years later, and we took the girls shopping to an adult toystore to get some lingerie for a shoot...and suddenly there were screams of laughter from all our girls...cos they had picked up a dildo box and there was Lisa's same picture right on the box cover for this massive dildo. Somebody had pasted her picture all over this dildo box, and on packets of condoms too.

Needless to say...she took it to the cashier and said "hey -- thats me -- can I get a discount on this".

MK

In reply to Message (295.3) Read This The full story about these pics.

By JJ - vintagewet@yahoo.ca ca Sun 29/09/02 08:07:22 GMT

This site has been up for seveal years and is owned by one of the models. The photos in question were shot in the 90's by Steve of WAM news and he allowed the model to put up the site using some of the photos.

Last year Steve sent the set of over 400 photos and digital video to MK to be shared with the Wetlook Community rather than having them sit in a closet. Mark sent the photos to me for scanning on the understanding that the would be posted on a site for the community, which is why they are appearing in the Archive.

Although they are better than those on the site mentioned, we were not satisfisfied with the results of the scans, so I reworked them from the negatives, adjusting the colour and lighting balance more carefully and with more severe cropping and much larger images. That's 20~30 min per pic x 400 pics; you do the math. These can be ordered from Wamtec on CD-ROM as well as the video (the video is great!). http://www.wamtec.com/home/VIDEOS/Wet_Videos_1/WAM_News/wam_news.htm

I hope that clears-up the questions.

JJ

In reply to Message (295) Angry Do the owners of the pictures on this site know about this!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Sun 29/09/02 05:45:48 GMT

http://www.mywildnights.com/photos.html

There are a few sets of pictures on this site that I recognise from wam producers who visit here!

The sprinkler set in particular, isn't that one of MK's picture sets?

leonmoomin Angry

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.056 seconds to generate ]