WetlookPro

Message # 2948.2

Subject: Hello Re: Rottweil Pool Party

Date: Fri 28/03/03 07:48:16 GMT

Name: klm4748 uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sounds like it was much, much better than Nacht der Naechte! Thanks for the report. Could you tell us if that was fairly normal for Rottweil pool parties? If there were 100 women wet at once, were there 50, 100, or 500 wet men? (So often I've found the male-female ration to be unappetizingly skewed.)
In reply to Message (2948) Hello Rottweil Pool Party

By soak_ed - soak_ed@hotmail.com de Fri 28/03/03 02:35:50 GMT

Here is a report on the <Rottweil pool party.  I don't own a computer so it is a while till I can get to an internet cafe and read the forum.  I arrived in Rottweil earrly and ran into Karl Heinz and also Christian from Switzerland.  We went to an Italian restaraunt and shortly before 8 pm went to the pool.  About 8 they let people in and off we went.  At first things were kind of slow, Kornel from Nasse Klanmotten remarked there was only one girl in the water.  Don't worry, I said, it is still early.  By 10 pm I had counted about 2 dozen clothed women in the water, mostly jeans and pants, a few skirts, and a lot of shoes and boots!  By midnight the count was over 80 and climbing.  I quit counting after 100 different women were in the pool clothed through the night.  There were at least 4 couples that were there obviously to swim clothed as well.  Girls jumped in, slid in, were tossed in and fell in.  THey walked in down the steps.  What a party!  Rottweil is always a good party (my 4th year there) but this one was the best ever.  Carl Soak was ther eas usual so if yoou want to see, contact him and find out when he will hav e the video ready.  Another bonus was this year the lighting was brighter and they used very little fog, a problem in past years.  Anyway, loads of beautiful women in all different clothes and shoes, what more could a wetlook enthusiast ask for.  See you ther next year.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.068 seconds to generate ]