minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 09:28:57 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2947

Subject: Info off-topic:Why so many germans evade to this forum and write in german

Date: Fri 28/03/03 01:20:58 GMT

Name: Bob uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
The german Wetlook forum at Nasse Klamotten is getting disturbed systematicly by a couple of persons related to the WCCB and Wetpaar. No matter what you post ? if you have a question, if you post a link, if you tell your opinion, if you give an advice, if you give a hint, if you need help?anything!

Anything you post is getting derided, mocked, snarked and grumbled at, by these two individuals. They only post offences, insults and very bad slanders and libels, that sometimes even strike the borders of what is legal. As I can?t immagine, that people can be that kinda arrogant and stupid, I suppose that this is a systematic and willful action.

More and more people don?t dare to post a line on the german forum and change to this forum. Please don?t blame them, to post in their language ? at the time it is hardly possible to post anything at Nasse Klamotten without getting offended by these two individuals.

I actually don?t write off-topic subjects, but this time I couldn?t keep on keeping my mouth shut. I better remain annomymous, ?cos last time I told my opinion, I got my mailbox jammed.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]