minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Tue 23/04/24 14:08:18 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 29411.2.1.1

Subject: Hello ...wanna bet....we just captured 5hrs of video of these events on Friday

Date: Mon 28/05/07 17:37:47 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI...working with Oleg from the Wetlook Ukraine site, we arranged  for 2 of Oleg's girls to travel to Moscow via train and stay at a hotel there for 2 days, and we equipped our 2 girls with new camcorders and lots of extra batteries. Our 2 girls then went around to the various fountains (there are several) and they each shot 2hrs of these events on miniDV cams. We also hired a 3rd camera guy based in Moscow and he capture an hr of footage on miniDV too. No doubt some of the footage may be a little wobbly (we had to give our 2 girls a crash course on how to point and shoot and stay steady and not shoot like the maniacs on Youtube do), so we will be editing the 5hrs of raw footage to produce the the best moments on 2 DVDs.  You will see pics and video clips on the Wetlook Ukraine site later this summer.

FYI, are also geared up to capture the Last Bell events in Kiev that will take place (hopefully) on May 31st this week. I say "hopefully"....because Oleg tells me this weekend that due to political disturbances in the Ukraine at this weekend, the fountains have been closed....so the May 31st fountain events might not happen unless the disturbances are resolved and they re-open the fountains later this week. We will have to see.

BTW...the weather was very hot in Moscow on Friday. Our 2 camera girls both forgot to put sunscreen on...and they tell us they both got burned by the sun.

FYI...we will be sending our 2 camera girls back to Moscow next month...cos at the end of June this is when they have all the girls in prom dresses celebrating in the fountains....e.g. like these pics we shot  of Prom dress day lin Moscow last year.,...

http://beingwet.thewamstore.com/cgi/autogal.pl?vidnum=tws-16-0121

MK

In reply to Message (29411.2.1) Hello Re: "Last Bell" girls in a Moscow fountain

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Mon 28/05/07 16:04:40 GMT

Some people shot the event on small cameras, but I doubt that the footage will emerge in the internet. Of course, if there was no wetlook cameramen among them... :)
In reply to Message (29411.2) Hello Re: "Last Bell" girls in a Moscow fountain

By Sopping - us Mon 28/05/07 15:07:07 GMT

A GREAT series!! Lovely girls. Is there a video?

S:

In reply to Message (29411) Pictures "Last Bell" girls in a Moscow fountain

By Chiezo - chiezo@onego.ru ru Mon 28/05/07 14:17:06 GMT

Another "Last Bell" fountain celebration of May 25, 2007 in Moscow.

http://community.livejournal.com/msk_foto/535324.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]