minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 21:27:17 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 29391.1

Subject: Hello Re: Top Wam... what is it?

Date: Mon 28/05/07 02:41:20 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Gee...I hate having to deal with baseless attacks.....this is so boring for the rest of the forum folks.....but people who violate rule 1.7 of this forum (no negative attacks) have to be dealt with...and Nigel is always away for weeks...so I will have defend myself again.

OK....I will gladly to point out what is already written in plain English on the site. The 1st sentence on the site explains that site merely tracks the traffic of all known wam sites and lists the sites in order of traffic popularity. The 2nd sentence on the main page says all the traffic data and rankings are provided by www.alexa.com, which is a company owned and operated by AMAZON.COM

Your assertion that this is not impartial is a blatantly false accusation....to whit you should either apologize...or back up your accusation with some FACTS.

I do NOT control Amazon.com. Their data gathering services are completely independent of anybody in the wam world.

Your assertion that all the sites near the top of the list are all my sites is not accurate either. Only 1 of the top 10 sites is actually an MK site (Wamtec in 7th position). The 2 bank sites I provide support to, but they are not my sites, I am merely supporting the Managers of those sites. 7 of the top 10 sites are not my sites at all. I know  some folks have said to me that that do not like the way Amazon collect the traffic data, but there are 2 undeniable facts that nobody can dispute....

1) All the wam sites are treated totally equally....whatever statistical sampling method Amazon uses to calculate it's traffic data is a company secret they will not reveal....but they DO treat ALL the sites CONSISTENTLY...using that same methodology. There is no bias or favoritism (as you get with voting systems that can easily be manipulated). All sites are treated the same way...using the same consistent formula, and

2) All the data is totally INDEPENDENT...and not influenced by ANYBODY inside the wet and messy world. You all know what the problems were with the WAM AWARDS that were run by Chainsaw John. No matter how hard the guy tried to prevent people from manipulating the voting system....many webmaster and wam sites DID manipulate the voting system....by running all these begging messages and special offers on the forums like "vote for me and I will give you the link to a free video etc".  The Topwam figures cannot be manipulated or influenced by anybody...they are...what they are.

Actually....anybody who knows the producers world....can see that the sites listed in the top 20 positions are more or less "no surprises"....they are all mostly (with 1 exception) exactly where they should be. This forum and UMD and the Wambank are all in the top 5...no surprises there. There is only one erroneous site in the top 20 that I am aware of....and thats because Alexa is not able to read their domain..and is give a false reading for their hosting company instead....and so I will have to un-rank that site in the near future, because they do not have a proper domain name and their reading is false.

As for theWambank....hey....I guess I must have created one thing you actually liked then.....chalk one up for me.... I made something you actually liked.

My apologies for the tone....but you deserve it...... because you violated rule number 1.7 of this forum...thats states

"1.7 Comments on posts (either as Replies or New Messages) are welcome, so long as they either POSITIVE feedback, or further information. NEGATIVE posts will not be tolerated; we are not interested if you 'personally' did not like something, everyone is different and has different tastes, likes and dislikes. If you want to criticise something, then it MUST be done in a POSITIVE way, suggesting improvements. "

Your post was a negative attack on me...and you made a false accusation that my site is rigged and not impartial, when anybody with a grade school education who who can read English can see that the site CLEARLY states that the figures come from Amazon.com -- and the last time I checked...I do not control that company.

I have a question for you .....you ask what the purpose of my site was....my question to you is....what was the "purpose" of your baseless attack.....

I have created several sites for folks of all different needs., and I have never tried to make "all sites for all tastes"....some of my sites are for  wetlook fans, some are for messy fans, some are for candid fans, some are for pro video fans, and some are for tv clips fans...and the Topwam site was for Producers (not for you)....

What was the "point" of your message...this forum is supposed to be for contributions and people who have something interesting to say.

I do not mind you critiquing my site....but get your facts straight before you accuse the site of not being impartial....you had better come up with some facts. See if I am listed on the board of directors at Amazon.com -- I don't think so.

MK

In reply to Message (29391) Question Top Wam... what is it?

By tard-o - ca Mon 28/05/07 01:06:11 GMT

Can someone pls explain the point of the TopWam site to me?  Are we supposed to vote which site we like best, or is it just counting traffic?  

Also, I noticed all of MK's sites to be near the top of the list... not at all impartial, I suppose, as MK runs the TopWam site?  Might have something to do with the links to Topwam.

I am sorry, I'm sure there is a point to this somewhere... But are we to believe that these sites are really 'better' than any other out there?

Wam To GO is another one I don't get... I personally wouldn't want those videos on any PDA/phone that could be used for work.  But hey to each his own I spoze.

On a positive note, the Wam Bank is prehaps one of the best ideas ever... since Wammonkey died a premature death.

Hugs and Rainbows,

Tard.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]