minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 03:52:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 29381.1

Subject: Hello Re: To: Arthur Chappell - 100 greatest wetlook scenes of all time

Date: Sun 27/05/07 20:50:29 GMT

Name: Arthur Chappell ex

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/contents.wetlook.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks MK, and everyone who pointed out the existing lists - still been fun to write down those I recall, though the existing data renders any publishable ones I coud do superfluous. Cheers. GIRLS IN WET CLOTHES http://www.lulu.com/content/887972
In reply to Message (29381) Hello To: Arthur Chappell - 100 greatest wetlook scenes of all time

By MK - us Sun 27/05/07 14:19:15 GMT

This would be a great subject for Arthur or Anthony to do on their websites.

Trying to list or remember all known wetlook scenes is really an exercise in futility, cos I have over 30,000 items listed in my database....and whats the point of trying to list thousands of items. It would be much more fun...for somebody to create  a site or page for the "Top 100 greatest wet scenes of all time",  and then allow the fans to submit their favoritie scenes (the ones most memorable to them)...and then let everybody vote.

See how they have done this on the IMDB site....they list the Top 250 greatest movies of all time (based on votes by the fans....not by critics).

See here  

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top

As you can see...it makes a huge difference for items to be listed and voted on by the fans, and not by the critics.....cos every critics list of Top movies of all time...always lists "Citizen Kane" as number 1 and "Casablanca" as number 2....but on the IMDB list that is based on fans votes...Citizen Kane only comes in 23rd place...and Casablanca in 6th place.

To make voting page like IMDB has...requires some programming skills....but thats something Anthony can easily handle. I could easily get my developer to make a site like this, but I have 5 other websites currently under development at this time...so I will leave this to you guys...but I will support it with free videos etc.

If you made a page/site like this....Top 100 best wet scenes in the movies or tv....everybody could participate and vote for their favorite wet scenes....

....and I will see what I can do to support the site with free video links to the Top 25 scenes etc. I will place the top scenes as free videos on theWambank site so people can download them.

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]