MyWetloook

Message # 29338.3.1

Subject: Great General Response to all responses so far

Date: Sat 26/05/07 19:43:17 GMT

Name: A Stranger in Warsaw uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for your support guys!

Yeah, zipping woulda been a good idea. However, I only had limited time and had no idea a kiosk would be involved. Had I known, I woulda just moved the pics to a hidden folder on the computer and deleted them from the stick.

And don't I know Warsaw's hot! We're sleeping downstairs near the patio door because it's too hot upstairs. But having a baby severely limits my ability to get away and enjoy wetness. It rained cats and dogs yesterday afternoon, but I couldn't stand out and enjoy it-- no, I had to come in and hold the baby because my wife needed a break from her.

And, finally, those of who've read my whines before have an idea how negative she is about the whole wetlook thing. Yes, she has extremely rarely gotten wet while clothed, but not _for_ me, and anyway it completely turns her off. Oh, how I would die of sheer pleasure if I _did_ come home to find her in a dress in the bathtub! Or in anything, for that matter-- she even objected to trying out a a new _swimsuit_ in tub tub, said it felt really weird. Sometimes I'm frank and tell her that I think she'd look good in some clothing item wet, like the tight black shorts or the purple long-sleeve top, but she just gives me a 'Oh, there you go again' look, or a 'dream on,' look.

With that in mind, I know that if she saw those pics clearly she'd react to them just as negatively as if she'd find CKM magazine somewhere.

So, I take what little pleasures I can get. Just once since baby was born 3 weeks ago, she gave me a clothed bath; maybe it'll happen again in the next three weeks, maybe sometime in the next year. I could go out and tell her I have a lesson, when it's actually cancelled, but then I'm lying to her and not helping with the baby and there are the wet, maybe stinky clothes to deal with.

Well, until I got online tonight I'd already gotten my mind off the photo shop, so don't worry about me there. Hey, life's complicated.

In reply to Message (29338.3) Hello Take your mind of it

By Andrew - eu Sat 26/05/07 06:52:50 GMT

Warsaw is burning at the moment. With more then 30 degrees we are the hottest European city at the moment. It's been like this for some time and it will stay this way till monday. Even the papers are full of (bad) wetlook photos. So take a camera, go to a fountain and have some fun. Take your mind of what happened.

Andrew.

In reply to Message (29338) Hello practically a heart attack

By A Stranger in Warsaw - uu Sat 26/05/07 03:24:57 GMT

A whine session, if you don't mind...

Darn photo kiosks! My wife wanted to use my USB stick to take some pictures to the print shop. I couldn't refuse, but I first had to do something with some webshots I downloaded, and haven't stashed on my computer. I thought I would be safe hiding them in a strange folder, and the sales clerk would look the stick on Windows and only see the ones my wife wanted.

BUT NO.

Said clerk took the chip to the same Kodak machine any customer can use, which of course magically finds EVERY PICTURE ON THE CHIP and DISPLAYS THEM ALL.

I honestly don't know how my wife didn't see what the pictures were of, or did she just not pay attention, or...?! She hasn't said anything yet, shot me no looks, or anything. I'm sure not gonna ask...

Okay, thanks for your patience.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]