Wetlook-Online

Message # 29298.2.1

Subject: Hello dialup....

Date: Thu 24/05/07 17:53:07 GMT

Name: FountainFrolic us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

With all due respect - and this is NOT meant to be a personal attack on you - but in this day and age of nearly ubiquitous broadband, its not realistic to expect people to make decisions based on how well it will work on dialup.
In reply to Message (29298.2) Hello Re: webshots vs youtube: poll

By Desert Hawk - us Thu 24/05/07 08:14:18 GMT

Still pictures are better than videos because videos are ssssssssssssllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww using dialup.  The resolution on videos sucks.  Still pictures are often like HDTV.  Videos are worse than VHS at EP speed.  

Flickr is much better than Webshots.  Webshots is very slow, and their search function sucks.  Flickr works faster and their search function is much much better.

In reply to Message (29298) Question webshots vs youtube: poll

By francescowet - francescowet@libero.it it Thu 24/05/07 06:00:16 GMT

Since several months, togheter with the well famous webshots wetlook images (called also wetshots), we have also a lot of video by youtube and similar and this forum is full of both webshots and youtube (in the last period more youtube and similar than webshots).

I would like to make a poll: in your opinion are better 'wetshots' photos or youtube video?

Wetshots have the advantage that in the most cases have a very good resolution that allow to see a lot of details but  are static photos and does not allow to 'see the whole scene'.

Instead youtube video allow us to see the whole scene (expecially the candid ones of people trown into the water) but the resolution is always bad.

In my opionion photos are better because allow us to imagine what was happened and the better quality is more exciting.

I'm also interested in your opinion. Do you prefer wetshots or youtube?

Best regards

Francescowet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]