Message # 29285.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: WHEN THE GIRLS JUST DON'T GET WET

Date: Wed 23/05/07 20:35:26 GMT

Name: Arthur Chappell ex

Email: arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/contents.wetlook.htm

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Great response MK - thanks - the wetlook producers do a great job, - perfection is rare of course - but you guys get closer to it than most. Cheers. AC www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlook.disappointments.htm
In reply to Message (29285.1) Hello Re: WHEN THE GIRLS JUST DON'T GET WET

By MK - us Wed 23/05/07 18:42:44 GMT

Very good essay. All those points you documented hit he nail right on the head. Those are all the reasons why wetlook disappointments occur.

Those reasons are ALSO the very reason why Wetlook Producers exist today....because if wetlook situations always occured the way wet fans would like them to occur, there would be no reason for Wetlook Producers to exist. Most wetlook producers started making their own videos...for the very reasons you outlined in your essay.....i.e. disappointment and frustratrion with the way wetlook scenes happen.....so most producers like me, took that old adage...."if you want the job done right -- do it yourself".

The good news is....that Wetlook Producers make sure to correct all those things in your essay....so they "fix it" so folks get to see things the way the fans would wish things would happen....i.e. all the "money shots" are well staged and captured etc.

The bad news is.....having to stage things....means that spontaneity is therefore lost....cos the girls are being "directed".

The "Brothers and Sisters" wedding party pool scene that just happened last weekend....is a classic example of the old cliche you mention in your essay....i.e. just as the scene is getting interesting.....they fade to black and cut to a commercial break....no actual wetlook is really seen...cos you never see any of the ladies getting OUT of the pool.  Would any sane wetlook producer have shot and edited that scene that way....of course not....they would have given you all the best money shots of the wetlook AFTERMATH...and not faded to black without showing any aftermath at all.

But when we stage a pool party like that....the fans are not that interested....cos they will say it is too staged and we are "pandering" to them and not spontaneous. That is true...all wetlook models and directors are "pandering" to a wetlook fan and his pecadillos.....

So....if a mainstream entity shoots a wetlook scene on a TV show or a movie...it will ALWAYS disappoint us...cos it will never "pander" to us and our needs.

If a wetlook producer stages a wetlook scene....they will nail all the money shots for you.....but then you will not have the spontaneity, because you will know that you are being pandered to.

This is why certain wet scenes on tv or movie become "classic  Hall of Fame scenes"....i.e. cos they nail down all the money shots just perfectly.....and you do not get the feeling you were being pandered to.....and it is VERY rare these days....to find scenes like that. One good example would be....the classic Angie Dickenson scene from the PEARL mini tv series....i.e. that was a scene that was perfectly staged and shot and edited...and did not miss any of the money shots and did not end prematurely.....but you did not get the impression that this was being shot to pander to and seduce a wetlook fan. The only thing Angie Dickenson was attempting to do...was to seduce Robert Wagner.....not to seduce "us". If you had took that exact same scene...and any of us wetlook producers replicated that scene (which we could easily do) then the "ambience" of that scene would totally different....you would probably yawn and not get too interested in it....cos you would know that the director and model are deliberately trying to push your buttons.

MK

In reply to Message (29285) Hello WHEN THE GIRLS JUST DON'T GET WET

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Wed 23/05/07 15:08:34 GMT

Website: http://www.arthurchappell.clara.net/contents.wetlook.htm

WETLOOK DISAPPOINTMENTS - www.arthurchappell.clara.net/wetlook.disappointments.htm When the girls just don't get wet enough. My latest wetlook essay. AC

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]