minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 00:57:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2927.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: To Christine - Muddy Wedding Dress Please!!!

Date: Thu 27/03/03 18:46:11 GMT

Name: Wetscotty gb

Email: chris.scott3@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Christine. Wow, you are willing to use your own dress for us all. Thats fantastic but fully understand why you would'nt want to ruin it. A girls wedding dress is a special thing. Look forward to future updates. Its a shame we can't find a substance that is messy but cleans away like magic is'nt it. Love WetscottyXXXX.  
In reply to Message (2927.1) On Drugs Re: To Christine - Muddy Wedding Dress Please!!!

By Christine - chris_photo@hotmail.com ca Thu 27/03/03 04:55:57 GMT

Hi Wetscotty, I thank you very much for your great comment and suggestions. Wedding dress in one of those I would love to do. It will surely be done one day but probably not muddy. Just wetting. The dress is mine and I don't think I would like to mud it. Maybe if someone offers me to give me one I would do it. For the long velvet dress, same thing. I have one, but I will have to think about the fact of muddying it. I agree with you when you say no need for nudity to be sexy. I thank you again and be sure I keep your suggestions in my pad.

Christine ;o) xx

In reply to Message (2927) Hello To Christine - Muddy Wedding Dress Please!!!

By Wetscotty - chris.scott3@ntlworld.com gb Thu 27/03/03 04:11:59 GMT

Hi Christine.

I had to reply to your posts asking for suggestions of things to get wet/messy in. As Auswet asked for, a wedding dress is the ultimate WAM thrill for me and would love you to do a set with a frilly dress with lots of detail, heels, bag, veil, going for a muddy walk. Slowly muddying yourself as you go.

I love your site, sensual sexy stuff. No need for nudity to be sexy. Its probably sexier actually.

As my grandad used to say 'a nude body always looks nicer with a little bit of lace' and I would agree. Lace is a killer on any girl.

Thanks again, a longe velvet eveing gown would be another suggestion, maybe in a custard bath

Love WetscottyXXXXXX

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]