minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 16:25:54 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 29236.3

Subject: Hello Re: Possible aspect of wetlook that is often ignored or not addressed

Date: Mon 21/05/07 03:23:29 GMT

Name: MK us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Anthony and DD are correct. The key thing is...that appendage we have called "look"...and in order see wet "look"...one of more of the following attributes HAVE to be visible on camera...i.e. a fabric must be seen doing one or more of these things

a) changing shape and clinging to the body

b) changing color

c) going shiny

d) becoming see thru

If you cannot see any of those things....it is NOT wetlook.....

And those attritibutes will not last for more then 3-4 minutes after a girl has gotten wet. Anything more than 5 minutes after getting wet...and no camera in the world can see "damp clothing"...it just looks no different to dry clothing.

This is one of thoe old Hollywood tricks that every tv or film director knows...i.e. when shooting a wet scene....you MUST keep "wetting the actresses down" to preserve continuity. There is an entire page devoted to behind the scenes pics of "wetting the actresses down" on wetfans excellent  Vintage Wetlook site.

As one example....if you rent the 40th anniversay DVD edition of "The Sound of Music"...you can see an interesting documentary about the making of that film, and they found lost behind the scenes 8mm film footage of director Robert Wise...having to constantly keep pouring extra buckets of water over Julie Andrews....cos whenever she emerged from the lake...she only looked wet for about 3 minutes...so after every take, the director himself would take delight in pouring another bucket of water over Julie.

The same thing was true for the famous Maureen OHara wetlook scene in the 1957 John Wayne film "The Wings of Eagles"...where she runs into the lake in her sunday dress. Director John Ford apparently took sadistic delight in constantly pouring extra buckets of water over Maureen after every take (much to her annoyance).

I hate to burst the myth...but all of Hollywood cheats when it comes to rain as well...cos normal rain cannot be seen on camera either. My friend Billy works as film crew guy on many films shot in Miami...and whenever the script calls for rain, they have to spend 8-10 hours rigging up these giant rain machines all over the streets too.

Everything is an illusion...i.e. even on "Happy Days".,...nobody eats ice cream in an ice cream parlor....cos you cannot have ice ceam under hot studio lights...so they have to use mashed potato instead.

Showing wetlook on camera is really difficult to retain for more than 5 minutes.

MK

In reply to Message (29236) Hello Possible aspect of wetlook that is often ignored or not addressed

By Maurice - au Mon 21/05/07 01:39:48 GMT

Hey everyone. Firstly i hope im not critizising any of the wetlook producers, in my opinion their doing a fantastic job but there is one aspect of wetlook that i rarely ever see. That is the drying off stage after the woman has become wet. I find this to be an extreme turn on, just as much as she is in the water. When a woman's cltohes are wet and she is walking around, doing whatever she does, not caring that her clothes are soaked. that just drives me wild and i do wish to see more of this. Does anyone else is share this view?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]