minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 12:14:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 29236.2

Subject: Hello Re: Possible aspect of wetlook that is often ignored or not addressed

Date: Mon 21/05/07 02:41:23 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com uu

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Maurice,

I'm pretty new to filming Wetlook videos and after your post I have tried to find the reason why this isn't filmed often, because I like to relize your idea.

There are a few things which makes this a little bit more difficult, and I'm sure that's the reason why you don't see it often:

1.) I'll be very hard to see difference between a little bit wet and completly dry, because web-videos don't have the high resulution as the original filmed footage has!

2.) You can't make a video 2 hours long! Like jumping a few seconds into the water and then the model will stay outside the water and just wait? That'll be not very nice to watch. Sure you can cut the video a little bit and show her a few seconds every half hour. But point 3 will also be the problem. Also it's the hardest thing to do nothing during the filming. As long as the girls are allways jumping in and out the water a producer think everything is fine. But just see the model the whole time outside the water and wasting my money for that sounds very hard!

3.) Time is Money. Most producers don't film the videos with their girlfriends.... so they have to pay lots of $$$ for every hour they shoot with the models. During the time she's waiting to dry her clothes a producer will be able to film one more video with the same model with new clothes. So this is much more cost effectiv for the producers, because they are not all super rich people who can "waste" their money "just" to have something special in their videos. We're not Hollywood.

However, maybe I'll try to caputre that moment when I'm gooing to start filming our second wetlook season in a few month, because I really enjoy your idea. But I don't think that this will look really as good as you think (cause of reason #1).

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (29236) Hello Possible aspect of wetlook that is often ignored or not addressed

By Maurice - au Mon 21/05/07 01:39:48 GMT

Hey everyone. Firstly i hope im not critizising any of the wetlook producers, in my opinion their doing a fantastic job but there is one aspect of wetlook that i rarely ever see. That is the drying off stage after the woman has become wet. I find this to be an extreme turn on, just as much as she is in the water. When a woman's cltohes are wet and she is walking around, doing whatever she does, not caring that her clothes are soaked. that just drives me wild and i do wish to see more of this. Does anyone else is share this view?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]