Wetlook-Online

Message # 29153.2.1.3.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Ditto on that!!! [nt]

Date: Fri 18/05/07 10:42:06 GMT

Name: Getwet us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (29153.2.1.3) Crown Kudos to Nigel

By Terry - us Fri 18/05/07 00:42:11 GMT

I think this would be a good place to let you know Nigel, how much you are appreciated.  I have been to some other forums that have had nothing to do with wetlook (sports, politics) and they all seem to fall apart over time.  While we see from time to time this one sway a little one way or the other, I think it is about the most stable forum on the net.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

In reply to Message (29153.2.1) ADMIN Baptism pics are allowed on the forum

By Nigel - nigel@wetlook.com gb Thu 17/05/07 23:35:21 GMT

Baptism pics are allowed on the forum, they are not against the rules. They are just as much fair game as any of the pics on Webshots and elsewhere. If too many people follow the links and the site complains then I edit the post, as I do with links to ANY sites that complain.

Telcontar has now been banned from this forum, I'm sure he will complain, but as any normal person would realise calling a forum admin "Nigel the Forum Nazi" on his own forum is not good etiquette.

Yes, I know there are things that could be changed on the forum to make it better, but I really don't have the time to do them, and certainly there are higher priorities than the stupid things that he drones on about. For people who don't know this guy, he has annoyed many other website owners by trying to tell them what to do, and how to run their business, so it's not just me, he obviously just thinks too much of himself.

Nigel

BTW if you want to see how well his websites work, try the contact form at http://liquidladies.waterloggedproductions.com/main.html ...

In reply to Message (29153.2) Hello Re: Baptism

By Hugo - uu Thu 17/05/07 22:00:46 GMT

But I haven't got the answer to my question: Why does baptism people put their photos on the internet for ALL public?

If we can't use these photos, why do they make thame public? The internet in a public forum.

In reply to Message (29153) Hello Baptism

By Hugo - uu Thu 17/05/07 21:02:22 GMT

What happen to the Baptism discussion?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.025 seconds to generate ]