Wetlook-Online

Message # 29108.11.1

Subject: Hello Re: My criteria are:

Date: Thu 17/05/07 00:56:24 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Depends what you seek. I like shine. Dark clothes by definition reflect little light; pale-coloured clothes reflect a lot of light. Shine works by reflecting light. You're going to get the best shine off the darkest clothes as the contrast is the greatest. White t-shirts give the best translucency but the worst shine.

If you want clothes that go darker (which I also do) then an intermediate brightness is best ...

The real problem with black clothes is lighting. A lot of wetlook photography even from professionals fails to be lit properly. Wet hair for example is a matter of texture and to get texture in dark wet hair, you need a lot of light. Black clothes are the same -- there's dry/wet contrast if there is enough light. The extremely limited intensity range of digital imagery poses a significant problem, and one that the human eye and brain (since the nervous system around the eye performs a lot of preprocessing) can cope with. Classic example: bright skies are often white in photos and film, which the eye and brain compensate for perfectly when you seeing it first hand. I can look at my computer screen across a dark room and make out the screen contents perfectly. Switch on the light, and the screen goes from being be a collossal margin the brightest object in the room, to a relatively dim one. A camera would shit a brick over that, and I don't even notice any intensity change.

Of course, I also have to consider what I think the girl should be wearing when dry, both because being dry is the majority of life, and because of wanting to see her wet in her normal clothes.

In reply to Message (29108.11) Hello My criteria are:

By Sopping - us Wed 16/05/07 13:20:19 GMT

That the material look really wet as opposed to when it is still dry. That is why I prefer light pastels, blue, yellow, red. Black often does not look different wet or dry. Black often does not show a waterline when a girl gets gradually wet - my favorite mode. White is my second choice, as it may well go see-thru, but sometimes you cannot tell the wet from dry areas. I dislike leather intensely for exactly that reason. Faded blue jeans turn dark in a very satisfactory manner - dark ones do not. In short, when the girl is wet, she should, bygod, LOOK wet.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

S:

In reply to Message (29108) Question Question to forum user

By Mike - va2swl@yahoo.com ca Tue 15/05/07 18:23:23 GMT

I would like to know what is your favorite wet colour ? Has it got any mather ?

For my self blue is my favorite wet colour

Am I the only one that has a favorite color?

Thank you

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]