WetlookPro

Message # 29083.3

Subject: Hello Re: Making love in bathtubs

Date: Mon 14/05/07 09:29:30 GMT

Name: Taxidog gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have a bath simelar to the second one but slightly narrower and longer

I'm fortunate enough to have a slim body and an equally slim girl friend

There is a seat in the cornor which is good to sit on with her on top but my fave position is with me lying in the bath and her on top - It also creates less of a wave motion so the water doesn't slop over to sides (too much)

And rather that relying on her t-shirt/top staying wet I have put a shower over the bath for continual running water to keep her top in the most imanageble continuos soaked state possible.

These types of bath are relitivly cheap in the uk - You can pick one up for £400 but wont work is you are of a large to very large build

Regardless of size a shower is recomended over the bath (wether you have a seperate one or not) to get the full effect of wet look during sex.

In reply to Message (29083) Hello Making love in bathtubs

By Amf - us Mon 14/05/07 00:55:27 GMT

Hi fellow wetlook lovers.  After making love with my girlfriend in a regular clawfoot tub today (fully clothed, of course) I decided it would really help to have more room. I'm buying a new house and one day, I'd like to put in the bathroom of my dreams.  I was thinking about getting one of those cool japanese style soaking tubs like this:   

http://www.signaturehardware.com/product2673?tr=fg&Prod=140000

But wow, $1700 . . . and they range in price up to $7000.  

Then, I saw western models that seem designed for two people, which cost less than $1000, like these:  

http://www.faucetdepot.com/faucetdepot/ProductDetail.asp?Product=11346&AffiliateID=Shopzilla

http://www.faucet.com/decor/product.pl?mid=6076&fh=White&P&CID=BIZ

Does anyone have a tub like these?  How do you like it?  How much did you spend?  I figured some of you experts might have advice for me.  Thanks in advance . . .

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]