WetlookPro

Message # 29083.2

Subject: Happy Re: Making love in bathtubs

Date: Mon 14/05/07 03:47:46 GMT

Name: auswet au

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah what an interesting prospect, having a bathtub big enough for two people.  When we built our house I specifically ordered a bigger bathtub with this in mind, however what we got was pretty sad really and there is not enough room for two comfortably in it, plus the stupid plumber put the taps at one end just to really muck things up! I have looked at the corner units and I do not think there is enough room in those for anything other than two people sitting.  Here in Australia where the shower is the norm, baths are tiny, some properties have a roman bath which is about 3 inches deep tiled and useless.  (the water does not stay hot for more than a millisecond due to the tiles)  I have stayed at Hotels where they advertise a spa in the room, so far I have not found one that will take two people comfortably, I have found a couple of hotel baths that are big and deep, but to find one for the home could be expensive, and you have to make sure the hot water system has enough capacity to fill it!  My Wife and I often simply hop out and use the bathroom floor albeit very hard without a pile of towels down there.
In reply to Message (29083) Hello Making love in bathtubs

By Amf - us Mon 14/05/07 00:55:27 GMT

Hi fellow wetlook lovers.  After making love with my girlfriend in a regular clawfoot tub today (fully clothed, of course) I decided it would really help to have more room. I'm buying a new house and one day, I'd like to put in the bathroom of my dreams.  I was thinking about getting one of those cool japanese style soaking tubs like this:   

http://www.signaturehardware.com/product2673?tr=fg&Prod=140000

But wow, $1700 . . . and they range in price up to $7000.  

Then, I saw western models that seem designed for two people, which cost less than $1000, like these:  

http://www.faucetdepot.com/faucetdepot/ProductDetail.asp?Product=11346&AffiliateID=Shopzilla

http://www.faucet.com/decor/product.pl?mid=6076&fh=White&P&CID=BIZ

Does anyone have a tub like these?  How do you like it?  How much did you spend?  I figured some of you experts might have advice for me.  Thanks in advance . . .

Amf

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]