WetlookPro

Message # 29011.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Have you ever???

Date: Thu 10/05/07 23:24:22 GMT

Name: WetLeesSteve us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yeah I did!  

I told her about this board too.  We talked about how we go there on an occasion to relax and feel good.  Also told her about my new denim/sneaker plunge of the evening.  She said that sounded exciting and she will do that too for the experience.  She usually goes there on Wednesdays, which I don't recall ever doing.  Her husband bowls on Wednesdays who she usually gets wet with. (Darn)  So next Wednesday, I will wear the same setup, still kinda new, except dry, and go back.  Maybe she'll wait for me.

So you want a description Huh?  I was saving that for myself.  LOL

She was dressed like me except she had a T shirt under a denim shirt tied in a knot in the front. She wore trainers, and guess what brand of jeans?  Lee, MY FAVORITE!   They looked pretty new as the top and the sneakers did.  That is my favorite!

Wet?  All the way.  We waded for about 500 feet down stream, and back, which varied in depth from knee high to over the waist.  Tried to get up on the bank but it was too muddy and we kept sliding off.  She was teasing me with that too.  Of coarse I had to stay slightly behind her as she came out of the deep parts.  She looked pretty nice for her age too.

I'm surprised the water wasn't boiling around me.  Occasionally a dream does come true.

In reply to Message (29011.1) Hello Re: Have you ever???

By aquaboots - uu Thu 10/05/07 23:04:05 GMT

That sounds great! Did you get to talk to her? What else was she wearing? How wet was she? Possibly another wet fan?
In reply to Message (29011) Wow Have you ever???

By WetLeesSteve - us Thu 10/05/07 02:01:30 GMT

Have you ever taken a brand new Denim Shirt, a brand new pair of long jeans, and a brand new pair of sneakers and just jumped into a brook or stream?  It was so nice tonight, I did.  What a trip. Felt real good

There was a middle aged woman there too who appeared to be enjoying her wet jeans and sneakers as well.  The spot was quite secluded and we discovered each other by accident while being descrete.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]