Wetlook-Online

Message # 28996.3.1.1

Subject: Info Re:

Date: Thu 10/05/07 19:30:57 GMT

Name: MG ca

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetdreams said..."Let's step back a minute and remember that wet clothes as a sex fetish is not generally accepted by the general public. Many don't understand it at all and even frown apon it. Careful when throwing stones from a glass house."

I have no problem at all telling anyone that I find wetclothes on a woman sexy.And to be truthful I have never been frowned upon for that.At least not in person.

I do not think it is right to place pics of someone on the net without their consent. But that has all been hashed over before. If I do not like that then it is my choice not to go to those sites that host these kinds of pics.

I do not think I live in a "glass" house nor am I throwing stones.

As I wrote earlier I believe posting Baptism pics in a sexual context is wrong. I do not expect anyone will change their mind and stop posting them. I just wanted to say it because they are on a forum that I visit often.I don't have to look at them.

So do what you want but I will continue to keep my wet clothes fetish away from baptism. And no one will ever convince me that it is right either.

In reply to Message (28996.3.1) Hello Re: Best Baptism picture ever

By Wetdreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Thu 10/05/07 15:05:23 GMT

I can understand where your coming from. Perhaps it is lack of respect from me to post these links, as these images will be taken in a sexual context by some, including me. But do we not do the same with links to youtube and other photo hosts from the general public with their innocent pictures of women getting wet in clothes? How would the people that uploaded pictures of their friends, the pushing a girl into a pool type pictures, the water ride pictures, the ocean swim pictures, most candid wetlook infact, feel if they knew there was a group of people out there with a wet clothes fetish that were getting off from these pics and posting links to a forum?

Let's step back a minute and remember that wet clothes as a sex fetish is not generally accepted by the general public. Many don't understand it at all and even frown apon it. Careful when throwing stones from a glass house.

I know there is a sub group of wetlook enthusiasts that especially like Baptism photos and videos, and I know we are generally not accepted by some even in a wetlook community that is not accepted by the general public! How underground do we have to go?

Morally wrong? In Muslim countries it is morally wrong to hug a woman or kiss her on the cheek in public. Such outrageous acts of immorality! Okay, now I'm probably just trying to justify a fetish.

I grew up in a church that practises full immersion baptism. Perhaps that's where all this started. The baptism font had a clear glass window so we could see the candidates going under the water. Being in my teens and with hormones running wild, those women that were slowly submerged (we had a pastor that did it very slow) started to lok a bit too good. You could see their hair slowly go from dry to the beautiful flowing style underwater (underwater sub fetish) to wet and clingy (wet hair sub fetish) as they came up out of the water. Often these were the same girls that caught my attention previous times while waiting for the sometimes very boring sermon to end. Somehow, not even of my choosing, the local pastor enlisted me to video baptisms for him. I think I always had a wetlook fetish, but this just fanned the fire. At first I fought it, getting turned on by wet women in church in a religious context seemed wrong. I realise now I can't change who I am. Over the years I turned agnostic, for reasons I won't go into. In this light these pictures are guilt free wetlook. Now if there is a God and he turns out to be Baptist then I'm doomed! But I very much doubt it somehow.

Anyway, I'm just testing the water, so to speak. If there is sufficient opposition to Baptism links being posted for whatever reason I will refrain in the future and keep them to myself.

In reply to Message (28996.3) Note Re: Best Baptism picture ever

By MG - ca Wed 09/05/07 20:19:47 GMT

Baptism pictures posted for a sexual nature make me very uncomfortable. We all come from different religions and beliefs that is true but I believe it is morally wrong to post these pictures for obviously the wrong reasons.That is not for which they were intended.

True I don't have to look at them,which I don't. But...they are posted on a forum I visit frequently.Therefore I am a part of it in a way. To me they take away from the innocence of pictures of people enjoying their wetlook.

I find it in bad taste and morally wrong. But hey that is just my opinion. For some reason I just had to say it.  MG

In reply to Message (28996) Hello Best Baptism picture ever

By Wetdreams - learjet66@hotmail.com au Wed 09/05/07 08:22:33 GMT

Absolutely beautiful. High resolution, you can see every drop of water. Clinging and water streaming off all over. The expression on her face is excellent. The whole thing is so beautiful it almost makes me want to go back to church. But that probably wouldn't work as it would be for all the wrong reasons. I'd just go to see the baptisms.

We need a wetlook church. Baptisms every week in our Sunday best. We can each take turns at dunking.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/1825722#91292217

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.045 seconds to generate ]