Wetlook-Online

Message # 2898.1

Subject: Talking Tongue biting

Date: Tue 25/03/03 12:31:54 GMT

Name: Kerry Tiller us

Email: kctiller@cox.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Leon,

I, for one, appreciate your leaving politics off this forum. I also understand the compelling urge to opine on something so megalithic.  So far, I don't really think it has gotten out of hand here. Your message (if I read you correctly) is to stay focused (on girls in wet clothes), or stay off line. I too, have been chewing my tongue, but being of a more advanced aged than yourself, I suspect I find this exercise easier to swallow. I think, however, that you and I are biting on the opposite sides of our respective tongues. If you you feel like venting, please feel free to e-mail me with your rants, perspectives, opinions and/or frustrations. I will be happy to respond, argue, support, or whatever.

Kerry Tiller

In reply to Message (2898) Hello An idea has just come to mind!

By leonmoomin - leonmoomin@madasafish.com gb Tue 25/03/03 11:36:00 GMT

I have been looking through e-bay for clothes for my models.

I have noticed that a few of the ladies selling on e-bay don't really wish to part with some of their clothes.  What about an idea that helps both us and them.

Why not put in a bid for an item, but, if you win the bid, instead of getting them to part with their clothes and send them to you, you could offer that they could keep thir clothes, in return for some pictures of them getting wet in them.  These girls want money badly enough to part with much liked clothes, perhaps they would go for the alternative?

Just a thought!

Also, just thought I would explain my absence from the forums recently.

Since the outbreak of the war, I have been doing my damdest to stay off-line.

The reason being that I can get wound up quite easily on some subjects and this is one that I know would do it easily.  Some of the comments I have read here have forced me to bite a huge chunk off the end of my toungue!!!

Therefore it is better if I stay away rather than lose my temper, we all know that sometimes when I lose my temper, I go a little to far!

leonmoomin Peace Man

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.017 seconds to generate ]