MyWetloook

Message # 28885.2

Subject: Hello Re: for earl

Date: Sat 05/05/07 03:25:46 GMT

Name: Earl br

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online

Sad I have no sense of humor ?!

I dont like this forum, being the best source to communicate between us interested in wetlook, being used to make fun of other participants.

To make up an obviously foney storey can be fun, exept this foney story was not funny, just stupid.

Thats OK, if it hadnt been that the message in this story, was to make fun of Mashas story, telling everybody that Masha had constructed a story, not telling the through.

Where is the humour in that ?

If you are funny on other peoples behalf, this is not humour. It can be plane evil, but this was not evil, only a failed attempt on being funny.

What do you think will happen if every member in this forum get ridiculed when telling from his own experiences, learning that some envious souls that obviously is far away from the same experiences, making fun of his story? Do you think that is a good thing for this forum ? You think that is " sense of humour " ? The result will be no more stories, and the forum will be poorer. I like reading these stories, and be the judge of what I believe and not. I dont have to share it with the world if there is a story I dont believe.

This is just a negative thing, that runs people away from sharing moments of wetlook, that are worth telling, but which they dont dare because of envious people like you, which either dont have a wife, or dont get her to participate in wetlook, has to take this out on people that has a different home-situation.

" There are a lot of wet sites for you to look at if you want "real thing " and enjoy the real thing with your hand " you say.

I like these sites slosher, but I also get " the real thing " at home. You probably dont, since you have to ridicule people like you do.  We can continue looking at the same sites, you using your right hand dreaming about a wife you probably dont have, and I can build me up for " the real, real thing ". Nothing wrong about jerking off, I respect you for that, but you should learn to respect other people on this forum, and their stories !!

Earl

In reply to Message (28885) Hello for earl

By slosher - uu Fri 04/05/07 19:23:05 GMT

Its sad you have zero sesnse of humour,sarcastic and perhaps a vivid dreamer.There are lots of pics on wet sites for you to look at if you want "real thing" and enjoy the real thing with your hand.Just chill out and try to be as normal as any fun wetlook fan can be.Thanks.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.279 seconds to generate ]