WetlookPro

Message # 28882.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Update "Wet Dreams"

Date: Sat 05/05/07 14:27:44 GMT

Name: Downloaddreams.com uu

Email: info@downloaddreams.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thank you for your compliments and also for your constructive critics.

I can understand your point about the panning of the camera very well. The reason why I did this was that I tried to film the video as long as possible without the need of a cut.... so when the camcorder filmed her legs/feet I gave most times directions to the model what I like to see next (also many people like to see the pants/boots, too!). So it's "just" your fantasy which told you the I missed the great shoots! Really. I was just talking with the model or my girlfriend walked throught the picture with a picture-camera. Not easy to film with 2 people when you try to turn around with the camcorder in 360° without filming other people. You can allways see only the finished video.... not the complete film set with people walking around there.

Basicly I'm more a "fast cut" guy and prefer to film from a tripoid, but for the Wetlook videos it looks better when you try to film as long as possible without any cut /and this is the art of filming this kind of videos!). Also a allways moving camera gives the video a more music-video style which fits much better than something without any camcorder movement filmed form a tripoid.

Furthermore you have to know that you can't allways hold the camcorder above the water line! I don't have the strengh in my arms, because the underwater housing of these larger camcorders are soooo heavy (it's not only a plastic bag or something like that). I'm 250 pounds at 6"3' but even my arms need sometimes a few second break.... when the camcorder is in/under the water it's not heavy!

But again: I can understand you really very well. Before I started filming I also often criticism videos exactly in this way, because I was often angry why the missed the good shoots. Nowadays I know that there is normaly a reason why they didn't filmed this and only my fantasy told me that I missed something!

In reply to Message (28882.1.1) Thumbs Up Re: Update "Wet Dreams"

By Th3 W4t3rbo1 - us Sat 05/05/07 00:56:48 GMT

Beautiful models, great outfits! Thank you for releasing "The Wet-test" quickly. Nadia never looked so good!

Some constructive criticism, if I may, please slow the panning of your camera, or at least let the girl know what you're pointing at. You missed a lot of great, sexy poses my mere seconds just because you had decided to go down and check out her feet at the wrong moment.

In reply to Message (28882.1) Wow Re: Update "Wet Dreams"

By wam - wamleather@yahoo.com ex Fri 04/05/07 17:40:34 GMT

Really really nice pics, quite stunning in fact Square thanks for posting them.
In reply to Message (28882) Pictures Update "Wet Dreams"

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Fri 04/05/07 17:01:44 GMT

Hello together,

I'm happy to show you our newest video/pictures, today:

http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=658&language=en

Enjoy Happy !

Best wishes,

Swen

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]