minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 22:27:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28852.1.1

Subject: Exclamation What a dreamer! Your story is to preposterous to be believeable! [nt]

Date: Thu 03/05/07 14:20:37 GMT

Name: wetwhiteandblue us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (28852.1) Hello Re: of interest to Masha and Earl

By Arthur Chappell - arthur@chappell7300.freeserve.co.uk ex Thu 03/05/07 05:17:41 GMT

That's amazing - the same thing happened to me too - lol!
In reply to Message (28852) Hello of interest to Masha and Earl

By slosher - uu Thu 03/05/07 03:51:57 GMT

Had a good bit of fun yesterday.My wife was in pool fully clothed in miniskirt and boots sexy undies and we were about to have sex when a police lady came round to see what was going on!She was quickly aroused and jumped in the pool in her uniform and all 3 of us were about to have sex when suddenly10 schoolgirls appeared round back of house lost on a school trip!They all jumped in fully clothed and some hot lesbian action began.Much to my suprise I heard a bus stop outside taking 20 top glamour models to a photoshoot and the engine had overheated so they all came round back of house to ask for some suitable coolant compatable with manufactures paramiters to refill the cooling system.They saw what was going on so jumped fully clothed in the pool.I had by now sorted out some coolant meeting the specs demanded by the engine manufacturer and refilled the bus cooling system,they thanked me and I had sex wiith them all and on their way they went.I had to throw the schoolgirls and police lady out of the pool and carried on with my wife before the interuptions had begun,I was quite tired that night!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]