minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:12:20 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2885.2.3.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re:And that was what Seantraverse meant all along....

Date: Tue 25/03/03 12:01:30 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
about u being gone for a month Wink Smile lol Peace Man
In reply to Message (2885.2.3.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: this is what magic mushrooms does to you

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 25/03/03 11:57:03 GMT

Hi Brian

Yeah...I saw the that old show too..but thats not what Al was referring to...he was referring to the new Miss USA special. See Al's new post above...it's pity he did not speak up sooner....then I would not have ribbed him. I have been posting accurate tips for the last 3 years...so why anybody would want to ban me for being accurate....well..if accuracy is a crime..then I am guilty..ha ha. If folks wish to bite the hand that feeds them...then thats their loss and certainly no loss to me to avoid this forum.

It is ridiculous to think that with all the troubles in the world these days...that we are debating about silly stuff like what was on tv last night.

Anyway...the naysayers are gonna get their wish...cos I am gonna be gone for 30 days starting on April 1st anyway...out in Asia and taking some other vacation trips ...so it will be nice to get away from all this internet stuff for a few weeks.

MK

In reply to Message (2885.2.3.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: this is what magic mushrooms does to you

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Tue 25/03/03 11:41:43 GMT

I was certainly referring to an old one, I saw it a while ago when I was in Spain, (we don't get it out here)
In reply to Message (2885.2.3.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: this is what magic mushrooms does to you

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 25/03/03 11:17:02 GMT

Hi Brian

Sorry...wanna make a bet on this...

You are thinking of an old show that aired last season I think. Fear Factor airs several months behind in the UK. You are referring to an old show.  This is not what Al was referring to. He was raving for 2 weeks about the special "Miss USA" edition of Fear Factor that only just aired this monday (I do not think it has been shown in the UK or Argentina yet) and the description he gave for that show was not what happened at all.  I will glady buy you a steak dinner if you are right...but I know what I saw on monday...and Al's information was totally false.

I don't understand why everybody is getting so upset. It was an inaccurate tip...and I was merely poking some light hearted fun..I would not have said anything at all if Al had gone online to apologise for leading folks astray with his reminders for 2 weeks.....but he deserved the ribbing for badgering everybody 3-4 times with his reminders...and then when his info turns out to be false...he disappears off the forum and does not say a word...so the ribbing was deserved..

mk

In reply to Message (2885.2.3) Hello Re: Re: this is what magic mushrooms does to you

By crazygirlsbrian - webmaster@crazygirlsinternational.com ar Tue 25/03/03 10:48:18 GMT

Sorry MK, you are wrong.

The only episode of fear factor I bothered to watch had the three finalists crawling through the inside of a water-filled tanker to reach a key, then crawling along the roof outside afterwards.

In reply to Message (2885.2) Hello Re: this is what magic mushrooms does to you

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Mon 24/03/03 13:26:12 GMT

Here is what Al said

"I mentioned this before...but in case you missed it or forgot,The previews for Fear Factor on Monday night at 8:00pm eastern US time on NBC had the tanker truck stunt in it. This is where people crawl through a tanker truck filled with water fully clothed."

Your mind is playing tricks with you...no such scene took place. They were OUTSIDE the tanker...not inside the tanker.

Perhaps you watched the old James Garner film called A MAN COULD GET KILLED..

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0060662

cos there is scene with a girl inside a tanker in this film...exactly like the scene you imagined you saw on Fear Factor.

I have recurring dreams too....the most common one I have is dreaming I am at some fantastic wetlook event...and for some reason the batteries on my camcorder always seem to malfunction...don't you hate when that happens.

MK

In reply to Message (2885) Thumbs Down Fear Factor

By Seantraverse - seantraverse@hotmail.com ca Mon 24/03/03 11:05:39 GMT

al was wrong no fully clthed wetlook just how long you can stay atop a speeding semi

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]