MyWetloook

Message # 28814

Subject: Bouncing we got a WINNER !!!!

Date: Tue 01/05/07 17:45:22 GMT

Name: Liquidladies/Waterlogged Production us

Email: weinerking221@yahoo.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yep  it seemed it  did not take long and NO  this answer could not be found in GOOGLE folks......

The correct answer was given by soaked_ed  and  the Actress was none other than film star Lilly Tomlin...

She was first,  the funny operator Earnestene on Rowan & Martins Laugh In  and played the little girl in the huge

rocking chair.......   Then in the 80's she had her biggest Movie co-starring with Dolly Pardon  in  "  9 to 5 "  

And  then in the 70's as I said  she was in the TV  commercial for the soap product  ALL  detergent for laundry.

This is when she was in a flooded glass compartment and then added the box of All into the water and began

to agitate and she would sayas the water receeded and her white blouse clung to her....See....ALL   clean!.....

Yep  congrats  to Ed  for the correct  answer  and he get 2 free PPV clips of his choice........

Join us again  next  month  at  any time of the day  for the  next  waterlogged/liquidladies Trivia question........

(WK)   of course this only show my age to know these commercials.  heeee   hee....

Thanks  to everyone that played..................................................................................

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]