WetlookPro

Message # 28798.1

Subject: Hello Re: my wife

Date: Tue 01/05/07 17:59:55 GMT

Name: slosher uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

yes of course that all happened!Somehow I think its your imagination playing tricks on you but good one anyway.
In reply to Message (28798) Happy my wife

By masha - gb Tue 01/05/07 07:35:23 GMT

on sunday my Mrs and me went out and got some new flowers for our garden, well they have to be watered everyday, last night it was her turn to do the job so i sat in the the garden and watched, all was normal and I was reading the paper about Birmingham City in the prem anyway, suddenly she said "ohhh bloody hell the hose has a split" and sure enough it had, she put the hose on the ground and let it sprinkle the garden instead, But then without saying a word she went up stairs put on stockings,black lace french knickers,black lace bra very thin white blouse and tight black skirt with high heals she strolled into the garden and i never even looked up from the paper, She lay on the grass under the water and started to roll around  in the muddy grass.As i looked up i couldnt get my breath, I ran over and tried to jump in but she stopped me and said stand on the edge of the sprinkles so just your  lower half is in the water....She got on her knees and sucked me for ages, she pulled up her skirt and I could see her black french knickers shinning in garden light, Then she lay down in the muddy grass and I had her there and then...... the best night by far, She said she saw the split and it just came to her. I took some pics after but she dont want me to put them on the forum (shy) but I will keep trying but I dont want her to feel stressed stop getting wet with me its taken 5 years to get her to understand my fetish and just do it at random for a treat for me now and then so wait for an up date   

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.009 seconds to generate ]