WetlookPro

Message # 28753.1

Subject: Question What kind of camera?

Date: Sun 29/04/07 11:38:21 GMT

Name: soggybottom us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

What kind of camera is it and where do you get them? I'm into model airplanes also. That would be fun.

DS

In reply to Message (28753) Idea making inconspicuous candid filming possible

By Robbi - uu Sun 29/04/07 09:38:27 GMT

I quit candid filming becaus I don’t feel very well, running after girls with a camera pointing at them. I don’t want to molest anybody and I don’t want to be obtrusive.

Candid filming is not easy if you want to stay inconspicuous. So I started looking for a possibility to diguise my camera but still to be able to operate it.

I few months ago I discovered a miniature camera, which I actually use to put into my R/C model planes.

It weights only 24 g and has the size of a match box. It’s actually nothing but a USB stick with a lense on it. It has no zoom, but as it is so small, you can just easily fix it to your clothes or a necklace and get as close as you want. You can save up to 4 GB of data. With a 1 GB SD card you can capture up to 1 1/2 hours of footage with sound.

The quality is not HD, but it is better than I thought. Anyway much better than most of the Youtube clips.

I will test it this afternoon at the lake. The day before yesterday, two pretty girls in tight jeans went in right infront of my nose, but I had not taken my cam with me.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I will succeed this afternoon!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]