minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 17:29:00 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28705.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up My friend your DVD looks fantastic!!

Date: Fri 27/04/07 17:52:36 GMT

Name: Roadrage us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I'm even cosidering purchasing it.  Don't let those A-holes bring you down, they probably like looking at that dude who swims in jeans and winter coat.  Your models are young and beautiful, based on the stills, the picture quality is very good and your price is very reasonable.  Keep up the good work and don't be let down by a couple of guys who are directing they're anger over their homosexual tendencies at you.
In reply to Message (28705.1.1.1) Hello Re: Agree, no bathing suit under clothes! Ugh!

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Fri 27/04/07 13:57:34 GMT

Again I have to say that I really can't understand why (anonymous) people have to be so negative when a new website has started Confused (or are you from an other Website and affraid now that people maybe enjoy our videos more than yours? Wink Smile )

There are 4 Videos on this DVD. All in a profesional picture quality! All very good edited with nice models/locations!.... seven different outfits and ONLY 1 with a Bikini Top under the clothes (and also in this video is a girl without anything under her white Top!) .... now you call the complete product bad only you don't like 1 outfit? You don't have to buy this DVD when you don't like it, but that Thumbs Down -symbol should better fit to your post as to our DVD!

We also have a great working downloadstore on our website, which allows you to buy ONLY the videos you personaly prefer and than you jsut don't buy this Bikini clip- That's all !!!

Furthermore I have to say that the DVD cheaper than when you buy all this 4 clips as a downloadvideo, because I did understand that when somebody buy a DVD there is maybe one video on it he won't buy when he just have the chance to buy singel download videos!

By the way I have to say that I also received postive feedback via email about that we used a Bikini under her Top from some people who especially enjoyed to see a Bikini under their clothes, because this is hard to find on other websites Dancing !

Until now I filmed only this one wetlook production.... so I didn't have any experience whith this kind of videos and I didn't have any idea what the people like to see.... I just filmed/edit and produced some videos I personaly loved to see! That's all and I think for a NEWCOMER our videos and downloadshop isn't so a bad  in my opinion.

Best wishes,

Swen

In reply to Message (28705.1.1) Thumbs Down Agree, no bathing suit under clothes! Ugh! [nt]

By Anonymous - uu Fri 27/04/07 11:31:47 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (28705.1) Thumbs Down Re: New Wetlook DVD released today!

By Anonymous - uu Fri 27/04/07 11:22:44 GMT

i see a bathing suit underneith one of the girls
In reply to Message (28705) DVD/CD New Wetlook DVD released today! html

By Downloaddreams.com - info@downloaddreams.com uu Fri 27/04/07 00:44:43 GMT

Hello together,

I'm really happy to present you our newest Wetlook DVD 002!

http://www.downloaddreams.com/product_info.php?cPath=53&products_id=660&language=en

Enjoy!

Best wishes,
Swen

1) The Photoshooting
Colleen and Savannah are making a photoshooting at their pool. They wear nice summer outfits and cowboy hats. To create a more special look they tries out to make the pictures in the pool. First they start only a little bit wet (until their knees), then they decide to make themselfes completley wet, because it looks sexy with their white tops ...  

- 2 Models
- white tops, skirt, jeans hot-pants with ankle wrap sandals and leather boots
- a lot of nice underwater shots
- the original water-sound mixed with music

2) The Wet-Test
Nadia wants to know: Where is the wet element the most enjoyable? In the Jacuzzi, in the Pool or under the shower? First she starts to step slowly into the Jacuzzi until she is finally totally wet and her clothes are soaking. Then the enjoys some swmming in the pool (with nice underwater shots!). Finally she uses the shower and washs her clothes and her hair with shampoo ... Where do you like it best? 

- jeans hot-pants and leather boots in "western-style"
- beautiful scenes in the Jacuzzi, pool and under the shower
- Nadia uses soap on her skin and clothes and whashs her hair

3) Underwater Wetlook
Heather and Tiffany planned to enjoy the afternoon in the sun. But the sun doesn't shine and it starts raining. Since the girls are already wet now and they don't want to spoil the party, they decide to go fully clothed swimming. They often jumps into the pool and dive a lot!

- 2 models
- jeans, tops and High-Heels
- beautiful scenes in the Jacuzzi and pool

4) Wetlook Sisters
Heather and Tiffany are playing in the pool and jacuzzi - totally dressed with Jeans, Tops and High-Heels. They are using their inflatable mattress, are changing from pool to jacuzzi and back again and they swim a lot. 

- 2 models
- jeans, tops and High-Heels
- beautiful scenes in the Jacuzzi and pool

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.014 seconds to generate ]