minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 23:30:32 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 28615.2.1

Subject: Hello Re: There is a special corner in hell reserved for.............

Date: Sat 21/04/07 02:10:58 GMT

Name: Sopping us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have been a'postin' aplenty!. Both here and on the other forum. I recently acquired a new scanner, and posted a series in a personal gallery on the other forum, which people liked. And I have been writing stories, but none recently. I am going on a one-week vacation this weekend, and will contact you on email when I return. And yes, I have been bitchin plenty too.

Now the people I REALLY miss are Ray and Julie.

S:

In reply to Message (28615.2) Found It Re: There is a special corner in hell reserved for.............

By Kerry Tiller - kctiller@cox.net us Sat 21/04/07 00:52:02 GMT

Sopping,

It's good to hear you bitching. When I don't see a post from you in awhile I worry about you. You were the one who inspired me to start posting wet Japanese idol pics on this forum in the first place, what, seven or eight years ago when I was still in Japan.  BTW, a couple months ago I started building a model railroad. Drop me an e-mail and let me know how you are doing.

K.

In reply to Message (28615) Hello There is a special corner in hell reserved for.............

By Sopping - us Fri 20/04/07 19:32:15 GMT

...........those idots who hold video cameras sideways and ruin perfectly good wet shots!!  They are all over the place and do not have the intelligence the good Lord awarded to a soda cracker!

S:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]