WetlookPro

Message # 28600.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Re: Here's a thought....

Date: Fri 20/04/07 12:39:29 GMT

Name: AnthonyX ca

Email: anthonyx@jowc.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I live in a suburb with a choice of either cable or DSL for high-speed. Yes, I suppose I'm spoiled on it. I often think I'd like to move out into a less dense (rural or perhaps semi-rural) area, but I'd likely abandon the idea if I had to give up my high-speed.

Bear in mind that high-speed connections have severe distance limitations. Depending on how far off the beaten path you are, it may require a lot of expensive infrastructure to provide you with a half-decent internet service (including lots of repeater stations). All that extra infrastructure has to be paid for / justified somehow - typically by distributing the cost over the user base it services.

I haven't forgotten the days when all I had was a 9600 baud dial-up and one half-decent image took several minutes to download. Of course dial-up has gotten much better now, but still no match for good high-speed connection. I can understand your pain.

In reply to Message (28600.1.1) Hello Re: Here's a thought....

By MG - ca Fri 20/04/07 01:42:53 GMT

No highspeed is not available here as of yet. Many people throughout Canada have only dialup connection. We have a government subsidized utility here in our province with an obvious government granted franchise. So they just milk the highly populated areas and leave all rural communities with not much.And we pay as much as those with highspeed.We will get high speed when they feel like it. They promised it several years ago but have done nothing about it. Of course we could go to satelite but that is very expensive..Installation fees are high and you still pay monthly for the service.So we are still waiting on promises of high speed in our area this year at utility prices. There are many out there on dial up in Canada as well as US of A. For that matter worldwide,..... millions.  And they have no choice about it either.
In reply to Message (28600.1) Hello Here's a thought....

By WetClothingFan - us Fri 20/04/07 01:10:33 GMT

I don't know your financial situation (frankly, it's not my business to ask) or if it's offered in your area,

but why not spring for high speed internet? I'm sure if it IS available, you can swing a deal with the company offering it that would in the long run be cheaper than dialup.

Just a thought.

In reply to Message (28600) Talking Videos are great but...

By MG - ca Fri 20/04/07 01:06:41 GMT

More and more posts are of only videos these days. Yes they are awesome! Especially for the folks who can download them. I do not know about others but speaking for myself with a dialup connection most of the videos are out of my realm. Many times only videos are posted, without pics. So it leaves me wondering what the videos were like.Too bad pics were not included more often along with the videos. Hopefully I am not whining too much but it ain't easy being a caveman. Help Me

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]