Wetlook-Online

Message # 28553.1.1.1.2.1

Subject: Square You need to get your split personalities sorted out ;) [nt]

Date: Wed 18/04/07 19:59:28 GMT

Name: Telcontar gb

Email: mrnemesis@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (28553.1.1.1.2) Exclamation Re: sorry about my comment, I'm a moron

By Mmmpfff (The real one) - it Wed 18/04/07 16:16:16 GMT

Well actually, I cannot spell well all of the time but I am far from a moron and I did not post that statement and I am not sorry about anything.  I suggest if somebody doesn't like something i have said they can be litttle more creative in their false name.  I mean really!
In reply to Message (28553.1.1.1) Hello sorry about my comment, I'm a moron [nt]

By Mmmpfff - it Tue 17/04/07 18:12:00 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (28553.1.1) Sad Re: WetInRed update ?

By Mmmpfff - it Tue 17/04/07 16:52:56 GMT

Actually, the main reason I would not want to join the site is the webmaster appears to be a bit of a narssicistic twit.  Oh, and he is a bit of a pratt too.  Just saying...
In reply to Message (28553.1) Note Re: WetInRed update ?

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 17/04/07 09:54:05 GMT

I have no idea. No idea at all.

I'd like a larger selection of clips from which to select the members update, but WetGod has those. And I don't feel justified to nag him over these while they're still waiting for me to get the InterWet site going.

I'm still battling DreamHost -- their recent memory usage management mechanism is breaking the site, but they've implemented it very naively and I'm being very unjustly affected. I'm still trying to teach them how Linux (or any modern OS) works and there's but the smallest sliver of hope that they might reprogram their system. I'm overdue a reply so maybe they're investigating. (This is the problem that was causing so many Freebie downloads to fail) If they refuse, or are simply too incompetent to do anything about it, I need to remove the download counter and alter the site to use direct download links. But as a matter of principle, I'm fighting this one.

More importantly, any endeavour in life should be either financially, emotionally or personally rewarding. The WetInRed site is none of these. It's no benefit to me personally, it has no emotional benefits and it's not justifying this by bringing in money.

With a virtual lack of contributors, the lifetime membership had to go for new members. So what do we replace it with? What price? And how long should memberships be? MK suggests we drop to a more sensible 6-10 clips a month, but is this what people want? (It would extend the site's life out to four times the present estimate)

I've tried and I've tried to get an answer out of people on BOTH forums, but the response was absolutely dismal. Very, very few people were willing to help out in that discussion, and it appears that there'd be little more than one new member anyway, as exactly one person expressed an interest in joining. No-one else seemed to want to join.

Right now, I've really lost my appreciation for the site. There's the WAMbank anyway, which now has free downloads for clips under 1 minute. It's hard to compete, and I wonder if it's worth it trying to. Maybe I'd feel more inclined to work on the site if it was more rewarding in ANY way. Right now, it's just a sink of time and effort for too many faceless people who say nothing, won't help and just suck up bandwidth. There is no fun in that.

In reply to Message (28553) Question WetInRed update ?

By Anonymous - uu Tue 17/04/07 05:00:49 GMT

When WetinRed Site Members section wuld be update.

Freebies was updated this month.

Why you don't update Freebies and members section

at same time ?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]