minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:29:37 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 2851.3

Subject: Hello Re: Of possible interest to vintage fans...

Date: Sun 23/03/03 09:52:14 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

...are you kidding...the pic is not the issue...thats a solid lead to a previously unknown wet scene that we were not aware of before....and leads are very valuable.

FYI...it only took 10 mins with Google to ascertain that there were 91 episodes of "Adventures in Paradise" and that Gloria (where's my jeans) Vanderbilt only appeared once in that entire series...i.e. episode # 17 - "Judith". Then a quick check of several vintage tv video sites -- cos at least 40 of the AIP episodes are available on video. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to find that episode on video....but if you can find it, let me know and I will order it.

FYI, I have ordered several episodes of AIP in the past (one has a nice wet scene with Inger Stevens)...and that entire series is like "The Saint"...i.e. it is a "backdrop series"...i.e. nobody ever goes anywhere on location...ha ha...they just film in a sound stage against backdrops all the time. I mention that cos...that would explain the wet scene in the pic you saw.,..i.e. whenever there was a boat scene on that series, the boat was merely on a dry land soundstage...with stage hands off camera throwing buckets of water over the actors to fake the waves....this was a really cheesy series...it makes Dr Who look like it had a million dollar budget..ha ha.

That photo of Gloria reminds me of the "Keep Dry Spray" short film on the British Pathe website.

There are similar pics like this of actresses being re-wetted down for a scene (cos re-takes of scenes require repeated wettings) in various film books...i.e. there is a great pic of Julie Andrews being re-wetted down for her scene in SOUND OF MUSIC and likewise a similar behind the scenes photo of Maureen O Hara being hosed down for re-takes of her wet summer dress scene for THE WINGS OF EAGLES.

MK

In reply to Message (2851) Hello Of possible interest to vintage fans...

By Waterspaniel - us Sat 22/03/03 16:42:30 GMT

...but not terribly exciting to look at:

http://www.multimedia.lycos.com/picture.asp?query=%22soaked%22&first=1&index=6&component=ViewPicture&sv=1:10|1BCA

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]