WetlookPro

Message # 28487

Subject: TV TV alert: The Desert Speaks on PBS HD

Date: Fri 13/04/07 06:56:41 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
As I write this, I just finished watching The Desert Speaks on PBS HD.  This two part episode, which started Thursday and ends Friday, features a raft ride on the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon.  As you surely know, if you ride a raft down a river with rapids, you are sure to get wet.  The raft tours on the show have many women.  Everyone is fully clothed.  This show is in high definition, and is only on the PBS HD channel (usually different programming than the standard definition PBS channel), so of course you must have a digital tv to see it.  It is on at 3PM and midnight here in the Pacific time zone.  

Some off-topic rambling.  You might remember my post 2 months ago about getting my first HDTV.  Since we only subscribe to "analog cable", I only get 4 high definition channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, and PBS) and a few standard definition digital channels.  The vast majority of the digital channels on my cable system are scrambled.  I don't get HDNET, HBO, or similar channels.  ABC, NBC, and CBS don't broadcast in high definition 24 hours a day.  Therefore my only 24 hour high definition programming is PBS.  Therefore I have been watching a lot of PBS.  I am glad I discovered The Desert Speaks.  As should be obvious from my screen name, I love the desert.  This show visits different desert regions of the world.  Interesting information about the world's deserts, and beautiful high definition pictures.  The other PBS shows aren't as interesting.  I would like to get more high definition channels, but I am too cheap to pay for "digital cable" with the "HD tier", and I have a personal dislike of using converter boxes, so I am stuck with just 4 high definition channels, with megsdoses of PBS.  I hope you have found this glimpse into my world to be interesting!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]