minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 13:15:58 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 2848.1.1.1

Subject: Drink Me Re: Amen, 2 that, besides, .........

Date: Sat 22/03/03 13:22:31 GMT

Name: WETINRED us

Email: stekz@cableone.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

there r awesome looking women in the Middle East esp in Iraq if and when they can finally be done with those stupid Berka's Peace Man
In reply to Message (2848.1.1) Idea READ THIS WETLOOK FANS AROUND THE GLOBE

By World Citizen - uu Sat 22/03/03 11:58:17 GMT

I suggest we all read the attached before we view the next sexy wet girl showcased on this forum, it is a pretty interesting perspective of why we need to help those who live under the tyranny of dictators.  Thank God I live in freedom.
In reply to Message (2848.1) Hello Re: VCR Alert for Monday Night

By USA Wetlook Man - us Sat 22/03/03 11:54:27 GMT

God Bless the USA and the UK.  Thank God we have leaders with backbone.  Do you think people like us in Iraq under that dictator have access to the Wetlook Forum?  Do you think that they have the freedom to walk in the streets and criticize their government?  Do you think women are free to be themselves?  Get educations?  Enter the workforce?  Or, may I suggest, participate in wetlook pictures or videos?

C'mon guys, think about it.  We are so lucky to live in freedom - we have so much to be thankful for.  You may agree or disagree with George Bush and Tony Blair, but just pretend for 1 minute you live in Iraq under Saddam ... don't you think that the day US and UK forces enter your town you are going to be the happiest guy on earth?

I know the forum is for wetlook, and not politics.  But everything in life is linked ... and as I said, we all enjoy wetlook and many other things in our free countries because we live in democracies.  Those poor guys like you and me who live under dictators - I look forward to the day they are part of this forum thanks to the bravery of our leaders and soldiers.  Then it's on to North Korea ... then to Iran, and before you know it, the whole world will be one of freedom and democracy.

So ... you sexy ladies in Iraq, North Korea and Iran ... get your see-though tee shirts on, your sexy mini skirts and hose, go out to a pool party and jump in fully clothed.  Then post your pictures on the net for all of us to enjoy.  Put in that perspective, don't you think we should all support our brave troops?

A very proud American, and person who belives that, as George Bush said, "Freedom is God's gift to humanity".  My the people of Iraq be free.

In reply to Message (2848) TV VCR Alert for Monday Night

By Al - allanmiler58@aol.com us Sat 22/03/03 11:35:31 GMT

I mentioned this before...but in case you missed it or forgot,The previews for Fear Factor on Monday night at 8:00pm eastern US time on NBC had the tanker truck stunt in it. This is where people crawl through a tanker truck filled with water fully clothed. The contestants are Miss USA hopefuls. BTW, the pageant follows.

God Bless the USA,

Al

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]