WetlookPro

Message # 28431.1.3

Subject: Hello Re: Heidi Klum Is All Wet

Date: Mon 09/04/07 23:12:33 GMT

Name: Francis Chu au

Email: francischu@iinet.net.au

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Thanks for pointing that out.

If she was wearing the dress that she wore during the draw for the 2006 Soccer World Cup, I'd be more interested.

In reply to Message (28431.1) Hello Re: Heidi Klum Is All Wet

By MK - wamtec@adelphia.net us Mon 09/04/07 14:02:42 GMT

This just goes to show you what complete baloney the press reports are.....their description is pure fiction....cos they say in their report...

"Heidi Klum jumps into a pool fully clothed to promote her QVC appearance. German model and actress Heidi Klum definitely had her foot on the wrong place, because she ended up landing in the pool at a jewellery promotion event in Beverly Hills. The 33-year-old arrived almost two hours late for the event, and as she made her way into the Beverly Hills Hotel, she lost her step and landed in the swimming pool, reports the Sun."

The pictures clearly show that that last sentence cannot be true. All you have to do is look at what she is wearing, which everybody on this forum appears to have overlooked...i.e. she is not really clothed at all. The only people clothed in the pool are the GUYS....ha ha...cos Heidi is merely wearing a RAINCOAT with nothing on underneath, and you can see in the pics she is barefoot, so she is merely wearing a raincoat over a bikini, there are no clothes underneath.

So...we are expected to believe (according to the last sentence in the write up) that Heidi always travels barefoot wearing a raincoat and nothing else...and she shows up at a hotel in bare feet and a raincoat with nothing underneath...and that as she was on her way to the hotel she "accidentally" fell in the pool. If she has truly fallen in the pool accidentally, she would have been PROPERLY clothed in a dress and heels.....people in Beverly Hills do not walk about in the streets barefoot and with raincoats on.

Sorry to burst the myth on this scene...I waited 3 days before saying anything, cos I was wondering what all the fuss was about in these pics, and why nobody seems to have noticed that she is not actually clothed...it is just a raincoat.

It just goes to show you how easily people can be misled...but this write up by the Sun Reporter takes the cake....just tell it like it is....i.e. Heidi does a jewellery shoot in the pool, dressed in a rain coat.

It was reallly a copout....cos the GUYS were properly clothed....but Heidi was not.

MK

In reply to Message (28431) Links Heidi Klum Is All Wet

By HeidiLover - uu Mon 09/04/07 10:40:03 GMT

Heidi Klum jumps into a pool fully clothed to promote her QVC appearance

http://celebpic.blogspot.com/2007/04/heidi-klum-sexy-wetlook-pictures.html

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]