Wetlook-Online

Message # 2840.2

Subject: Hello Re: a great Sunday afternoon

Date: Sat 22/03/03 06:22:05 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Great story, thanks for sharing!  How about sharing some of the stories about throwing your wife in the pool as well!
In reply to Message (2840) Read This a great Sunday afternoon

By soakingwet - us Sat 22/03/03 03:25:48 GMT

It was a very hot muggy day. The sun beat down.  It was in the 90's and humid.  In my back yard when the house was built the builder backfilled and buried many trees. Over the years the grow has sunk into a valley.  I have filled once a fews years back and now it has sunk down about 12-18 inches and is about 6 wide and 20 feet in length.  I decided to put my plan in action now today.  Ever since I was about I have been fascinated my wet clothes, especially wet breasts.  About 15 years ago my girlfriend at the time told me about the time in college she went mud sliding is seattle and got covered in mud with her clothes on.  I was determined to accomplish this feat today with my wife.  I told her I was going to fill the hole.  I had topsoil delivered to the yard and beganmy plan.  I asked for assistance and because we were going to work with dirt told her to wear old clothes that she might through away after.  She put on inspite of the heat a pair of worn old jeans light color blue and one of my white t-shirts.  This turned me on because I knew that if that t-shirt got wet it would be completley see-thru because it was thin cotton.  I was wearing the same as her only old dockers and a gray t-shirt. We were both in sneakers.  I explained to her as I turned the water on and began making a puddle in the valley on the lawn that if we made mud and packed it down and later put more dirt on top maybe it would not sink as fast as the last time (yeah right!)She bought it though and over the next two hours we filled much of the valley with top soil and mixed it into a thick wet muddy bog. She kept saying gross as I mixed the mud so this was not going to be easy.  I had gotten her wet many times by throwing her in our pool and she went along with it but I would not consider her a wetlook fan.  Finally the mud pit was ready.  My heart pounded with anticipation.  I thought now how in the hell am I going to get her into this mud? My mind raced.  The mud was perfect, I could start to make out with her and throw her in, nah it would not work.  She would get mad. We were both hot and sweaty from the heat.  I could just say its hot that mud must be cool, let jump into it, nah she would not go for that either.  Well i went for broke. I asked her to go get the cam corder from the house I wanted to film what we had done. She went to get it and when she came back I took some picures and left it running on the table away from us.  She did not know it was still filming.  I went for broke, I said "hon give my that shovel I want to tamp down this edge were the ground really slopes.  I earned my academy award I made out like my feet slipped from under me and went slidding into the mud.  It was cool not cold and felt great.  I was on my butt legs extended straight out.  My wife was hysterical laughing.  I kept my plan going however. I did not laugh I cringed.. Help me I said, I twisted my ankle I cant move.  She stopped laughing and asked if I was all right?  I said no I cant get up.  You have got to help me.  What do you want me to do she asked.  Pull me up I said.  I cant reach you she replied.  Honey get in here and help me!  With that she walked into the mud sneakers and all over to me. The mud was half way up her shins.  She said give me your hand. I did and she pulled and I pulled back hard.  She came tumbling down in the mud.  Now I was laughing.  She was covered from her breasts down on her front side.  She was like, Oh man, you set me up, this is disgusting. I said cmon baby, you look sexy muddy, kiss me.  She did.  We then rolled around laughingg and giggling for about 10 mins.  We kissed and felt each others bodies. In the mud.  We were soaking wet from the mud and covered from head to toe.  Even the backs of our heads were muddy.  We stood up and scraped the mud off of each other.  It might have een my favorite part. I got to slowly feel every part of her body thru the umuddy and wet clothes.  We just stood there looking at each other glistening in mud.  She wanted to jump into the pool to wash off but I explained it would take weeks to get the pool clean again.  What are we going to do she asked. I get the hose and began to hose her off. The water was cold, good thing it was a hot day.  She looked magnificent.  The water washing the mud away and resoaking the white t-shirt and blue jeans. She then rinsed me off and we both said we had fun.  We both tasted mud in our teeth for a few days though.  It was well worth it.. It was a fanstasy come true.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]