Wetlook-Online

Message # 28370.4.1.1.2

Subject: Hello Great

Date: Sat 07/04/07 10:45:26 GMT

Name: wetangora au

Email: wetangora@hotmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I love the last link the best. The blue dress looks awesome wet and there are so many photos of her too! Good find
In reply to Message (28370.4.1.1) Square Re: New wet nightclub!!!

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Fri 06/04/07 16:51:59 GMT

It was established long ago that I need a new computer. I'm on a '99 iMac (333mghz!) and OS 8.6. I suppose it needs a lot of help, too. But I don't know shit about computers and every time I try to mess with something I make it worse. I'll try that icab trick, though. The average web page takes 2-5 minutes to load for me. I get a lot of book and magazine reading done, at least.
In reply to Message (28370.4.1) Hello Re: New wet nightclub!!!

By Telcontar - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 06/04/07 04:35:58 GMT

In the first two links? Just casual and partywear, just as you'd expect. One girl in a nurse outfit. But unless I'm missing something, not a lot of water anywhere ...

No need to sign up, just enter an e-mail address. Maybe they're going to spam it ... who knows.

And if you need half an hour to sign up over dial-up, you need a new computer ... or a new battery in your wrist watch. I doubt it would take half an hour even on my 486. It took 100 k or more forum pages to start to slow down my 200 MHz Mac on dial-up simply from the sheer amount of HTML you need to collect and parse. With images off by default (and even CSS turned off) in iCab, you'd not be spending very long rendering the HTML itself. Right-click the captcha image and "Load image" if you specifically need that one (in this case, there is none).

Macs like mine were being sold (headless, but they use standard VGA) for $10 in thrift stores years ago, so I don't know what you're running. Sounds like it needs fixing, desperately. I thought I was king of the absurdly obsolete hardware.

In reply to Message (28370.4) Question Re: New wet nightclub!!!

By bryce - brycepunk1@earthlink.net uu Fri 06/04/07 01:49:59 GMT

What are the people wearing? Before I go through the long process of setting up an account (on dial-up, it could take me a half hour) it'd help to know. Thanks.
In reply to Message (28370) Hello New wet nightclub!!!

By Amf - ilove2getsoaked@yahoo.com us Thu 05/04/07 18:49:33 GMT

At least I've never heard of it before.  Check out the awesome pics!  Hopefully more nightclubs will follow the trend!

http://www.cantinacharlies.com/photogallery-display.asp?ID=37&startOnPicture=64

http://www.cantinacharlies.com/photogallery-display.asp?ID=35&startOnPicture=32

Same girl, different night.  She must like it!  

http://www.cantinacharlies.com/photogallery-display.asp?ID=28&startOnPicture=32

Look at these people getting soaking wet in Toronto in February!  Wait til summer!  Yay!  

http://www.cantinacharlies.com/photogallery-display.asp?ID=31&startOnPicture=96

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.142 seconds to generate ]